Touch Me

By annoydivision

Love is not a sin •trigger warning• Several depictions of mental illness, trauma, as well as irresponsible/ha... More

Wicked Little Town
Night terrors
Tear Me Down
Run
Million Dollar Man
Last Night
Pushing It
Turn It Off
The Dark I Know Well
Revelations
Together
What Would I Do?
Time
Leave Me, Love Me, Break My Heart
Nothing To Fear
Gratitude
Die For You
Purity
What Is What
Prayer
All I Want Is You
Home
Judgement Day
Work
Rose Tint My World
Grievence
Pokloneniye
Give You Hell
Saviour
Finally
Dayenu
Shatter Me
Breaking
Lovely
Vertiginous
Only Us
Ingenuous
Estrange
Desolation
Consolation
Incredible
Sun Machine
Once In A While
Cosmic Complexion
Inebriated
Assiduous
The Gilded Age
Comely
Commemoration
Tranquility
Regeneration
Ambulant
Tidings
Cherry Red
Crash And Burn
Under My Skin
Feel So Young
Acheron
Falling down
Graceless
Thorn In My Side
Dust and Ashes
Dead Man Walking
Dispiriting
You
Risk
Honorable
Together
Cry For Me
Down
Mine
Time
Wear Me Down
Hope
Shape
Loss
Yours
Holy
A Simple Life
Unselfish Love
Starman
Carry On
Vienna
Inclination
Just Like Heaven
Reminisce
Peach
Twist And Shout
Empyrean
Knock On Wood
The Sign
Disdain
Adoration
Association
Virtue
Mr Loverman
Fools
Believer
Variations And Relations
We, The Youth
Day I Die
Take Me Or Leave Me
Answers
The Great Pretender
Fever
Disarmed
Anything Goes
Rosebud
Storm
Quiescent
Man In Black
Desdemona
Penny In My Pocket
Another Hundred People
In
Submarines

Severance

225 12 8
By annoydivision

"God..." he panted, falling back against the arm of the couch, not even caring that the edge was digging into his back.

"Was that good?" I asked, biting my lip as I waited for approval.

"Good? Jesus Christ, you're amazing."

"Really?" I smiled

"Really. Good lord, that was incredible."

"Good... I liked the praise." I smirked

"And I like giving you the praise.. I swear to god, you're the best... What time is that roommate of yours getting home?"

"Sometime around five. We have time. Wanna go again?"

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure I can." He scoffed, his entire body still a bit limp.

"Damn. You've lost your speed, Price." I smirked, running my tongue along my teeth, staring him dead in the eyes.

"Stop being so hot." He huffed

"I'm not being hot.." I said, pretending I had no idea what I was doing.

"Oh, don't act all innocent, you know exactly what you're doing to me."

"I don't know what you're talking about.." I smiled, pawing at his thigh again, breaking character to giggle.

"Stop ittt.." he whined, shutting his eyes.

"I thought you liked that.." I chuckled, slowing to a stop, though keeping my palm on his leg

"I love it, but you're going to rile me up again, and you've already worn me out" he scoffed "you were always incredible, but.. Jesus Christ."

"I gained a bit of sexual confidence while you were gone"

"Yeah, I noticed, when you sent me that little polaroid in the mail that I had to hide in my mattress" he blushed

"It wasn't that bad"

"The mission president would have dropped dead of a heart attack if he saw me with that"

"I had clothes!"

"Underwear! ..and barely even that"

"Well, you needed something to remind you of me! Two years is a long time.."

"God, it sure is.. I'll admit, that picture did hold me over"

"Do you still have it?"

"In my drawer.. I must say, I like confident Connor."

"Maybe you need some more pictures.."

"Pictures are no match for the real thing" he smirked, sending his hand up my stomach

"..you took some good pictures, yourself"

"Nothing nearly like that!"

"They don't need to be suggestive to be attractive.. you're an attractive man, any pictures you take are going to entice me... besides, it's not like they were all entirely innocent.. some of those letters of yours were pretty provocative"

"Hardly."

"Oh, really? 'My love, I long for your gentle touch each night as I lay in my bed, hungry for your embrace.. I crave the feeling of your hot breath on my neck, your fingers laced in my hair. I ache at the thought of you and the ecstasy of your body. As I write this letter, I pray that God will send me home to you, as no temple or prayer can match the holiness I have found in you. I have found heaven in your body.' ..that doesn't sound at all suggestive?"

"..How did you remember all that?"

"I would read it every night! It was all I had!"

"Okay, maybe I was a little bit flirtatious"

"Maybe a little" I chuckled, pulling a blanket over him, when I realized he had goosebumps.

His body still weak, he leaned over against me, nuzzling his forehead against my shoulder, wearing the blanket around and over his shoulders to keep himself warm. 

We kept silent for a good five minutes, just sitting there together, Kevin's tie still untied, dangling around his neck, before a quiet "baby?" Broke the silence.

"Yes?" I turned to him,  smiling softly

"Thank you.."

"There's nothing to thank me for"

"There's a lot to thank you for."

"There isn't."

"There is. You didn't hate me for leaving you for two years.. you didn't take another lover while I was gone. You continued to love me after not seeing me for all that time. you still love me. And.. you take care of me when I need you. You're a good man."

"Why on earth would I ever want to take another lover? I'm lucky you're mine. I didn't lose a bit of my love for you while you were gone.. how could I?"

"I'm so lucky you still love me after all that time... I thought of you every day. I used to cry at night cause I missed you so much..."

"Me too..."

"I'm sorry I made you cry.."

"It's not your fault. I just missed my boyfriend.."

"..all the other Elders would ask me what was wrong, but it's not like I could tell them I had a boyfriend back home.. I remember, they would sing me hymns until I felt better." He chuckled softly, his head still pressed to my shoulder "Perhaps I should have stayed. And spent more time with you. We only have so much time left..."

"We have plenty of time left... We have our whole lives ahead of us. Two years spent serving the lord was good for you. And for me. It taught me more independence."

"You had to live on your own and try to pay your father's bills when you were seventeen. You were already plenty independent."

"But then I was given a place to live. And people to rely on. I feel like I've been slacking ever since the... the attack."

"You aren't slacking. You went through some serious trauma. And you needed people to give you support. That doesn't make you a slacker."

"Whatever. The point is, I was depending on you for a while. To work. To keep me alive.. and now I don't have to. It was good for us to be apart for a bit. We have our whole lives to spend together. It wasn't a mistake."

-

-

-

"Kevin?" I whispered, seeing if I could wake the sleeping man in bed beside me.

"Yeah...?" He mumbled, barely awake.

"I have to go to class. I'll see you in a few hours, okay, Honeybee?"

"Mmhm." He nodded, covering his eyes with his bent hand.

"Alright. I'll see you soon. Have a good day." I whispered, kissing his forehead and heading out the door.

As I arrived at class, I greeted my professor and my friends, sitting down in the seat farthest from the front. I was spaced out for the majority of the class, wondering how Kevin was getting along with my roommate. It was likely that they were getting along well. They're both nice men. I just feel bad about abandoning an already anxiety prone man with a stranger.

"Mr. McKinley?" My teacher interrupted

"W-what?"

"I asked you a question."

"Oh, I apologize, I didn't hear you.."

"Pay attention next time, Mr. McKinley."

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He nodded, calling on another student for an answer.

Class dismissed within the next ten minutes, but it was off to another class. And another. It was around three hours before I got home, to find Kevin still in my bed.

"Kev, I'm home.."

"Hey.."

"Where's my roommate?"

"Class."

"He left already? How did you two get along?"

"Good. He was a nice enough guy."

"Why are you still in bed?" I asked, sitting down beside him, stroking his hair.

"I don't feel good."

"What's wrong do you think?"

"I miss my mission.. i wanna go back..."

"You want to go back?"

"It doesn't feel right, being home. You know? I shouldn't be here. I should be there. Serving."

"I thought you'd be glad to be home and see me after all this time, I...."

"I am. I'm so glad to be with you. I love you so much, I just... It's hard to adjust to not being there.. y'know, that was my life for two years.. it takes some time to find your happiness again."

"I'm sorry I can't make you happy.." I sighed, attempting to stand up.

Kevin clutched my wrist, pulling me back down.

"That's not what I meant, Connor..."

"It's what you said."

"You make me happier than anyone can. I just... it's a normal thing for missionaries to feel sad after returning home. It doesn't feel normal. It feels like you're supposed to be serving. You make me happy, Connor. Very happy. Don't ever think you don't. But, I just... I feel sad."

"I'm sorry you feel that way.... I wish you didn't."

"Me too."

"You'll feel better if you get out of bed."

"I don't wanna..."

"I'll make you a deal.. if you go out and get sone breakfast with me and still don't feel better, you can get back in bed. I'll stay in bed with you. And you can stay there as long as you need.. deal?"

"Deal"

"Good. Come on, let's get some breakfast. I'll buy."

"...alright." He agreed, getting up out of bed, his hair still messy.

"Alright." I smiled, leading him down to the car.

"Shit, I forgot it was raining.." i huffed, pulling my jacket off and holding it over our heads to keep us from the rain.

"Oh no.."

"We're gonna have to run, okay?" i giggled

"Okay..." he chuckled, preparing himself to run.

"Ready andddddddd go!"

Kevin took off running to the car, while I stayed still under the jacket, laughing. He stopped once he realized I had let him get all wet. He ran back, tearing the jacket out of my hands so I could experience the rain as well.

"You tricked me!" He giggled, his hair and clothes already near soaked.

"I know!"

"You're a dick!"

"Yeah! I am!"

"I hate you.." he chuckled, crossing his arms.

"You love me."

"I know. You're too pretty to hate!" He shouted over the sound of the loud rain and thunder, pulling in closer, disregarding the fact that we were now both totally soaked.

"Now you owe me.." he smirked, still closing in on me, his head tilted.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.."

He set his hand on my waist, lining up his hips with mine

"You've gotta make up for that."

"And how will I do that?"

"I think you know.."

I nodded, giggling and standing up on my toes, setting my hands on his shoulders to keep myself stable. Agitated with the time I was taking, he pulled me in and crashed his lips to mine. He let out a giggle, running his hand through my wet hair.
His body was pressed against mine, his free hand gripping my waist like he was holding on for dear life.

As he pulled away, he stood there, staring at me for a good twenty seconds, fighting a smile.

"....W-We should probably get to the car.." I giggled

"You're right! Race you!" He smiled, kissing me cheek, and taking off running to the car. I ran after him, but his long legs gave him an advantage.

"Fuck, I lost!"

"Hah!"

"See, you're having fun already!"

"..I am!"

"Good." I unlocked my door, stepping into the car, buckling in as Kevin knocked on the window.

"Hey, let me in, jerk!" He giggled

"Say please!"

He rolled his eyes, huffing.

"Please let me in, jerk!"

I nodded, unlocking his door. He jumped in, slamming the door behind him, playfully punching my shoulder.

"Ow!" I laughed, punching back, equally as lightly.

"You deserve it!"

"That hurt though!" I giggled

"It did not!"

"Did too!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Where does it hurt, I'll kiss it better." He mocked

I pointed to my lips, giggling, trying to get him to kiss me again.

"Really?" He chuckled, kissing my lips.

"Really.."

"Alright... weirdo... what are we...doing for.. breakfast?" He asked, separating words with gentle kisses.

"We're going to that coffee shop you like, down the road."

"I can't drink coffee.." he whined, kissing me another time.

"I know. But they've got great breakfast."

"You're driving?"

"I got my license a year ago. Now stop kissing me, I can't focus on my driving.." I giggled, swatting him away.

"I wanna keep kissing you, thoughhhhh."

"Okay. Cheek kisses only. I need to drive."

"Alright. Fine. I can deal with that."

"Alright. Good."

"I can't believe you're driving. I feel like an absent father that missed his son's milestones." He chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"Don't compare yourself to my father. That's weird." I giggled

"I'd make a fine father to you." He joked

"You'd be a great father to anyone. But if you want to kiss me, you can't compare yourself to my dad" i chuckled

"You want kids someday, right?" He asked, kissing me one more time.

"Of course. Obviously later on.. when I'm done with college. And we have a stable income, and I've got a job. You know.. later. When I'm ready."

"Good. Me too."

"Besides, it's not like we can adopt. It's not legal.. It's gonna be a while. If ever."

"Yeah. Being gay is just a life of waiting."

"Yep. But there's one thing you don't have to wait for.."

"What's that?" I asked

"Another kiss!" He giggled, leaning over to kiss my cheek as we pulled into the driveway of the coffee shop.

I stopped the car when we arrived, unbuckling to lean in and give him a real kiss.

He pulled away soon after, laughing quietly.

"What's so funny..?"

"I just realized how stupid we're gonna look all soaking wet in there."

"Oh who cares? You look cute with your clothes all wet. Everything sticks to you. I like it." I giggled, scratching his shoulder.

"Ready to go in?" He asked, pushing his wet hair from his face.

"Yeah."

"Alrighty-rooty, let's go get called 'disgusting faggots' by three people!" He giggled

"If anyone calls you a faggot I'll beat them up."

"Like you could beat anyone up."

"I can try."

"I'm usually so protective of you. Looks like the tables have turned."

"I love you and I want to protect you just like you protect me."

"We'll protect each other." He smiled, taking my hand as we walked into the restaurant. Immediately we got looks, but Kevin and I kept our heads up and walked to our seats, still holding hands. Who knows if the looks were form our appearance or our relationship, but we ignored them nonetheless.

Halfway through our meal, Kevin got a phone call, forcing him to step out and take the call. He returned with a distressed look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Kevin..?" I raised an eyebrow

"It's my dad. He wants to visit again. He said he'll be back here tonight."

"Oh no.."

"He's wanting to see me."

"Do you have to go?"

"He's staying at my house. I have to see him at some point.."

He rubbed his forehead, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to calm himself down.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know.. he thinks I've changed. That I suddenly don't like boys."

"Why does he think that."

"My mom told him that I was serving a mission.. And he just assumed... now he wants to welcome me home.."

"Oh wow..."

"Yeah... I've gotta tell him the truth."

"Why?"

"I'm inviting him to our wedding, he should at least know I'm marrying you..."

"Yeah... do you want to head home and get ready for his arrival..?"

"Yeah... I'll drop you off at your dorm and get home.. my mom's probably missing me anyway.."

"Yeah... let's go." I sighed, paying the check and taking Kevin back to the car. He drove me home, kissed me goodbye and watched me walk inside my dorm before leaving.

I changed into dry clothes, waited for my roommate to return home, and then cooked us some dinner. It was a full night, which I expected to go well, until I heard a knock on our door.

"Fuck. Pause the game." I sighed, instructing my roommate to pause our video game so I could answer the door. I set the controller down, and unlocked the door to find Kevin standing there, soaking wet, a black eye.

"Kevin...Oh my god, come in..."

"T-Thank you.."

"Didn't you change?"

"Yes. I had to walk here..."

"What? Why? What's going on..?"

"C-Can I borrow some clothes..?"

"Yes, of course. Just a moment." I ran off and grabbed him a towel and some clothing, handing it to him.

"Thank you..."

"Here, sit down..."

I sat him on the couch, wrapping the towel around him.

"Kevin, what happened to you..? Are you okay? What on earth happened?"

"I'm f-fine..."

"Why do you have a black eye..?"

"My father, he-"

"Your father? That's it! I'll kill him! I'll fucking kill him!" I growled, standing up and pacing.

"No, Connor, don't-"

"I'll fucking kill him, Kevin! He hit you! He can't do that, he fucking can't! Oh my god, I'm gonna fucking kill him!"

"Hey, calm down..."

"No! He fucking hit you! He can't do that- I- fuck, I'm gonna kill him!" I shouted, heading for the door.

"Calm down..." he repeats dragging me back in the direction of the room.

"Don't hurt him, Connor. It'll only get worse. I just want to forget about this. Please?" He whispered, smiling softly and rubbing my chest in circles.

It was impossible to avoid the effects of his sparkling brown eyes, pulling me back into reality. The desire to crack his father's skull diminished as I looked into his big, soft eyes, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Just... let me change clothes. We can talk about this in a minute I-I just... I'm fucking freezing."

"Okay.." I nodded, sitting down on the edge of the couch.

Kevin went off to the bathroom to change, while my roommate tried to console me.

"Dude, he's gonna be okay.. it's just a black eye. He's just fine.."

"He's not just fine! His father h-hit him! He gave him a black eye! That's not okay! He's.... fuck, his father's a monster!"

"Come on, man.. he's okay. It's okay. Look, you two obviously need to talk.. i'll go. I'll leave you two alone."

"Thank you..."

"Sure. Bye, Connor."

"Bye.." i sighed as he walked out of the dorm.

Kevin soon walked into the room, still shivering from the cold rain.

"Hey..." he mumbled

"..What happened to you?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"I-I was talking to my father... and he... he was drinking and... he seemed happy. So I told him I was getting married. He seemed glad. And then.. I told him I was marrying you... and he just... lost it.. so I told him off. I told him I loved you. And that nothing could change the way I feel. And he punched me.. it's okay, it-it was my fault, I shouldn't have said anything while he was drinking.."

"It's not your fault. If there's anything you've taught me about abuse... it's never your fault. Never think it's your fault. It's his.. you can't go back there. Not as long as he's there.."

He nodded in agreement, wiping a tear from his eyes.

"Oh, please don't cry.... oh, that fucking kills me."

"I-I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault just... let's get you into bed. We can talk about this in the morning."

"Okay..."

I hurried him off to bed, sitting on the edge, hand on his side as he cried, trying to fall asleep.

"I-I'm sorry for crying so much I just... I've never been hit before.. not by my father at least..."

"Hey, it's okay... it's okay to cry.. just let yourself cry."

He nodded, forcing his face into my lap, letting himself cry as hard as he needed.

"It's okay.." I whispered, combing my fingers through his soft, silky hair.

"W-When your father hit you.. did he seem.... regretful?"

"...no. He looked like he was proud. Like hurting me was something to take pride in..."

"Mine looked glad... h-he didn't regret hitting me at all."

"I'm so sorry, baby..."

"...why didn't he regret it? He... He raised me for seventeen years. Did he want to hit me that entire time..?"

"I..."

"I-I always knew what happened to you was.. tragic. And horrifying. But, I never brought into consideration how e-emotionally painful this is. To have your own father hit you... it's horrible."

"I know.."

"I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay, baby.. just try to rest. You've had a hard day.. okay?"

"O-Okay.."

"Is there any way I can help..?"

"Just... stay right here...."

"I can do that.."

"Thank you.."

"He'll never hurt you again. I won't let him. I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 38 20
Hi guys this is my first story so I apalgize if it's not good So I will not write smut in this story I don't fell comfortable with writing it You...
26.8K 679 15
*TRIGGER WARNING! Self harm, suicide attempts, anxiety, depression, social anxiety, medication, kinda graphic descriptions of blood and gore* lol, la...
14.5K 192 6
this is just a quick one shot and my first one so please don't judge, these are my own ideas so please don't copy this one shot or my other books ple...