Touch Me

By annoydivision

Love is not a sin •trigger warning• Several depictions of mental illness, trauma, as well as irresponsible/ha... More

Wicked Little Town
Night terrors
Tear Me Down
Run
Million Dollar Man
Last Night
Pushing It
Turn It Off
The Dark I Know Well
Revelations
Together
What Would I Do?
Time
Leave Me, Love Me, Break My Heart
Nothing To Fear
Gratitude
Die For You
Purity
What Is What
Prayer
All I Want Is You
Home
Judgement Day
Work
Rose Tint My World
Grievence
Pokloneniye
Give You Hell
Saviour
Finally
Dayenu
Shatter Me
Breaking
Lovely
Vertiginous
Only Us
Ingenuous
Estrange
Desolation
Consolation
Incredible
Sun Machine
Once In A While
Cosmic Complexion
Inebriated
Assiduous
The Gilded Age
Comely
Commemoration
Tranquility
Regeneration
Tidings
Cherry Red
Crash And Burn
Under My Skin
Feel So Young
Acheron
Falling down
Graceless
Thorn In My Side
Dust and Ashes
Dead Man Walking
Dispiriting
You
Risk
Severance
Honorable
Together
Cry For Me
Down
Mine
Time
Wear Me Down
Hope
Shape
Loss
Yours
Holy
A Simple Life
Unselfish Love
Starman
Carry On
Vienna
Inclination
Just Like Heaven
Reminisce
Peach
Twist And Shout
Empyrean
Knock On Wood
The Sign
Disdain
Adoration
Association
Virtue
Mr Loverman
Fools
Believer
Variations And Relations
We, The Youth
Day I Die
Take Me Or Leave Me
Answers
The Great Pretender
Fever
Disarmed
Anything Goes
Rosebud
Storm
Quiescent
Man In Black
Desdemona
Penny In My Pocket
Another Hundred People
In
Submarines

Ambulant

210 13 6
By annoydivision

"It's moving day!" Kevin whispered with a smile on his face as I woke up.

"I know!" I beamed back

"Are you excited?"

"Very."

"Do you want some breakfast first?"

"No. I'm too excited to eat."

"Okay. When do you want to get a move on?" He asked, rubbing my shoulder tiredly.

"As soon as possible." I giggled

"Someone's eager."

"I am!"

"Okay, well, we'll get right on that. We're using my mom's truck, right?"

"Yeah."

"Fantastic. Neither of us has that much stuff so.. we can do this in two trips, tops."

"You think so?"

"Definitely."

"Well.. let's go!" I jumped out of bed, pulling him up with me.

"Geez!"

"Come on! This is a big day!! Get up and enjoy it as much as I am!"

He giggled, getting out of bed

"You're cute."

"Agreed. Now let's get your stuff to the apartment. I wanna live with you!"

He nodded and had me help him move his furniture down to his car, Kevin doing most of the work as he had more strength and muscle than I did. Having very few things, Kevin got all of his stuff into the truck easily and quickly. After his belongings, we moved mine. I spent a little extra time at my house, thanking my grandfather for letting me stay when I had nowhere else to go, then we were off. We began unpacking the moment we arrived, moving Kevin's bed to one room, mine into the other.

"Can my bookshelf stay in the living room?" He asked

"Yeah. It'll look nice there. Plus, I'll have a place to put my books, other than on a bedside table."

"Awesome."

"...I'm really glad we're doing this."

"Me too." Kevin smiled, setting his hands gently on my hips.

"I feel like this is going to be good for us.. I'll never have to be missing you again.. Now let's finish unpacking." I smiled, giving him a quick kiss and grabbing another box.

We put his box-shaped television in the living room, my star chart in his room, as that's the one we'd be sleeping in most of the time, the Star Deed he'd gotten me for Christmas, right next to it.

"Thank you for letting me put this in your room.." I smiled

"It's our room." He softly smiled, pulling me to his side.

"I can't believe it.. our room... our apartment.. our bed.. it's ours."

"I know.. it feels good. It feels right... Is that everything? Did we get it all"

"I think so."

"Good. I'm exhausted."

"Do you wanna lay down on your bed?"

"Our bed... I would love that."

I smiled and walked into his room, laying down on the bed, next to him. He absentmindedly ran his hand up and down my side, trying to relax me.

"... you know, I've never slept anywhere that wasn't my house. Or your house." I whispered

"Well, it's okay.. I'm right here. And there are some stars right there." He pointed to my map.

"I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

"It's okay, Baby.. I'm right here." He mumbled tiredly, leaving long, lazy kisses on my neck.

"Thank you."

"Just close your eyes, Sweetheart.." He sighed, kissing my cheek.

"I can't if you keep kissing me." I giggled

"But I like kissing you.." He whined.

"Fine." I chuckled, closing my eyes and letting him kiss me again. He says it helps him sleep, but we both know it's just an excuse to kiss me more. I certainly don't mind.

He began leaving long, slow kisses on my shoulder, moving back up to my neck.

"this is excessive" I giggled.

"No, it's necessary. I thought you liked my kisses.." He mumbled

"I do."

He ran his hand down to my thigh, rubbing up and down, like he did, my side.

'Kevin.." I giggled drowsily.

"What?"

"You know what, Baby.." I chuckled.

"No. I don't.." He giggled, moving his hand to the inside of my thigh.

"..I wish I didn't like that so much."

Kevin laughed, kissing my jaw, haphazardly.

"Oh, come on, you know I have a soft spot for that!"

"Yes, I do." He chuckled.

"Oh, you're the worst. You know me too well.."

"I know. Turn around.."

I did as he asked, turning to face him, immediately being faced with a long, slow kiss

I let out a muffled giggle, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He smirked, tightly gripping onto my shirt.

"You're cute." He giggled as he let go, turning back around. "Sleep tight."

"What, now you're just gonna stop?" I whined.

"Yep." He nuzzled his head into the pillow, giggling.

"Ugh, why?"

"Because I'm tired and it's cute when you get all frustrated.."

"You're the worst."

"I know."

He pulled a blanket over us, setting his head on the pillow, his breath soft and warm on my neck. His right hand made its way to my hip, running in gentle circles, his fingertips just grazing the skin.

"This is your fault." I giggled

"Oh, I know.." he let out a soft chuckle, his lips falling to my neck, planting a kiss.

"Baby, if you keep spoiling me with all these kisses, I'm never gonna sleep.." i mumbled drowsily, giggling.

"Well, I'm not gonna sleep if you don't let me give you kisses.."

"They are comforting, I suppose..."

He giggled and kept on, slowly and softly kissing my neck.

After a long period of silence, Kevin finally spoke.

"Hey, Connor, Love?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really glad we're doing this..."

"I am too... I've always dreamed of one day living with you. And now I get it."

"I've wanted that too.. Ever since the first time I came to your house, and we fell asleep together on your bed. I remember thinking 'I want to do this every day."

"Well, now we can. Heck, we're doing it right now. I can't believe it's gonna be every day."

"Unless you get the flu. Then you're sleeping in your own goddamn room." He chuckled.

"Fair enough."

"I love our apartment."

"Me too.. The view is nice. And I love to color scheme. And I love that it's got both of our stuff. And both of us."

"I can't wait to start school."

"Me neither. It's scary but.. it's gonna be wonderful." I smiled.

"Can you go out to the store tonight and get some paper plates?" He giggled

"Yeah, we're gonna need some. Don't you wanna come with me?"

"It's only the corner store."

"Okay."

"Actually, we should make a list. Where's the paper?"

"....So paper will be first on the list." I giggled, sitting up and reaching to the bedside table, tearing a page from my art notebook to write on.

"Okay, write that down."

"What else do we need?"

"Uh... food. But like, get the cheapest food you can find."

"Will you please come with me?" I asked, writing a list.

"I can't. I'm going out to get something too."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise, that's what it is."

"Okay!"

"Just.. get the cheapest version of everything, cause.. if you don't, we're gonna go broke and starve."

"Okay." I giggled

"Okay, so, it's getting a little late. You go out to the store. I go out to my thing, and we make some dinner together?"

"That sounds good!"

"Okay. Have fun shopping. I'll be back in around forty minutes. You?"

"I'd say an hour. twenty minutes each way, including time spent grocery shopping."

"Okey-dokey. Perfect. I'll see you soon." He put his shoes on, leaving a kiss on my forehead and heading out the door.

I left the apartment, hopping on my bike and heading to the store.

I finished my shopping faster than I expected, but took a fairly long time at checkout.

"Could you uh try to distribute the weight between these two bags semi-equally? I know, that's an annoying request, but I'm taking these home on bike handles, so.."

"Not a problem."

"Thank you so much." I smiled, paying and taking the two bags

I hung the bags on each of my bike handles, making my way home, now taking my time, making sure I took the proper way home.

The way home was beautiful, lots of trees, but not so many that you can't see the perfectly painted buildings, which progressively got slightly worse as you neared the college town.

I got home, walking into our building, pulling the keys out of my pocket, unlocking our apartment door.

"I'm homeeee!" I called as I shut the door behind me.

"I'm in the bedroom!"

"Okay! I'll be right in, I just have to put the groceries away."

"Okay!"

I put all the groceries away, saving all the plastic bags and putting them on top of the fridge in case we needed them later, walking into Kevin's bedroom. Well, our bedroom.

"Hey, I'm home-"

I walked into the room to find Kevin, smiling, holding a tiny gray cat.

"Welcome back!" He smiled, scratching the cat's head.

"Kevin! Did you- ...how did you? What?"

"The animal shelter has too many cats, anddd they're putting them up for adoption at thirty dollars each, in order to get people to adopt. We've both wanted a cat all our lives. So..."

"Holy shit!" I dropped my phone and ran over to the bed, picking up the cat.

"What's his name?" I asked in a high-pitched, cooing voice, as if I were talking to a baby.

"Well, I thought that we could decide together."

"I wanna name him Kevin!"

"There is no way in hell you're naming it Kevin."

"...Benson! Name it Benson: Dark Ruler Of The Andromeda Galaxy."

"That is the worst pet name I've ever heard. It's perfect. Benson it is."

"His last name will be Dark Ruler Of The Andromeda Galaxy, right?"

"Oh, of course." He giggled

"How old is he?"

"Three."

"He's tiny!"

"Yeah, he's a little guy. Just like you."

I giggled, giving the cat a kiss on the head.

"Thank you so much, Kevin! We'll have to buy a litter box, though."

"I got one"

"You thought of it all! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like him."

"I love him! He's the best!"

The cat let out a tiny, quiet meow. I squealed in excitement, giggling.

"Oh, he's the best! I hate everything else and I love him!"

"What about me?"

"Well, of course, I love you!" I rolled my eyes.

We spent at least an hour, freaking out over our cat, before I finally calmed down enough to leave it alone to sleep.

"Okay, we should probably eat dinner. We do have a little food in the fridge, from home, but not a lot. And we have some canned soup and shitty salad mix." I said.

"Okay.. How about some soup?"

"Okay!" I walked to the kitchen and microwaved two bowls of soup.

I burnt my hand as I took the bowls from the microwave, immediately slamming the bowls back down on the counter top and running to the sink, running my hand under the cold water.

"You okay?" Kevin sprinted in.

"Yeah. I burnt my hand."

"Oh shit, that hurts."

"Yeah.. anyways, soup's ready." I chuckled softly, turning the faucet off.

"Thank you. Well I'm glad your hand is okay."

"Yeah. Just hurts a little. It's fine. Pick up that bowl with a potholder, Okay?"

"Alrighty.. Can we eat in our room with Benson?"

"Yes!"

"I love that cat."

"Me too! He's so cute!"

"Could I take a picture of you two?"

"Yes please."

"Nice."

We brought our food to the bedroom, setting the bowls on his bedside table, preparing to take photos with the cat.

"Okay, smile!" Kevin giggled, having me pose, kissing the cat's cheek.

"I can't smile and kiss the cat!" I laughed

"Okay, one or the other!"

"Okay!"

I stayed in the pose I was in, letting Kevin take a photo.

"I hope that one turns out well, because Benson hated that"

"I think it will. I have a steady hand, and you looked real cute. It'll turn out great."

"Trust me, I know you have a steady hand." I smirked

"....Shush." He blushed

I giggled, setting the cat down on my pillow.

"My grandfather wants to come over for dinner and see the place tomorrow night."

"Well shit, that means we've gotta make something."

"Or I can put a bunch of canned soup in a pot and say I spent a long time on it."

"You're a genius."

"You know it."

"Do you think he'll like Benson?"

"He loves cats. He's gonna love Benson. But not as much as I doooo, oh, aren't you a little angel, you'll never do anything wrong you sweet little baby!" I gushed over the cat.

"...Calm down." Kevin chuckled

"I love him so much! He's a little angel. You're my big angel. You're too tall and muscular to be my little angel."

"I'm your big angel?"

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Alright, weirdo."

We finished our dinner, throwing the wax-coated paper bowls away. By that time, it was already dark.

"There is one thing I'll miss about my old house." He sighed as he looked out our living room window.

"What's that?"

"I'll miss the roof that goes right under my window. I liked sitting out there with you and looking at the stars... I am gonna miss that."

"We'll find something else like that."

"Yeah. I guess I just liked it because it was ours... nobody else went out there but us. It was our place. I will miss that."

"We'll have another place. For instance that hill. By the school. Where we had our first date."

"It's not within walking distance any longer."

"Doesn't mean we can't go there. Besides, we have our bed. And our room. And our apartment" I smiled, running my hand up his arm.

"..I do like that." He smiled softly.

"Come on, Baby. We're going to find our special place."

"I guess I do have a special place.."

"Where?"

"You're my special place. You're mine. And I'm yours. And nobody else's. I guess that's my special place..."

"...I like that." I stepped in closer

"I do too.." He smiled, taking both my hands.

"I'm glad you're my special place." He mumbled "I wouldn't want it to be anyone else.

"Me neither. I'm glad you're mine..."

"I love you.." His voice quieted to a whisper in my ear, his breath hot.

"I love you too..." I smiled, a bit dazed by his sudden intimacy.

He slid his hand to my lower back.

"Hello there.." I giggled, my voice fluctuating

"...Hi." He chuckled airily, pulling me in closer.

"..You're very handsome..." I muttered anxiously, not knowing what to say to him.

He giggled, rolling his eyes.

"Sunshine, you know I love you, but, you're really bad at this.."

"I know, please just kiss me already."

He laughed and pulled me into a deep kiss, his hands traveling up and down my waist.

He pulled away, kissing my cheek.

"Do you have any idea how proud I am of you right now?"

"Why..?"

"You've never slept anywhere but your house or mine. But you just moved into a whole nother' apartment! I'm proud of you, Darling.." He smiled.

"...Thank you. That means a lot...."

He smiled, placing a hand on my cheek, staring soulfully into my eyes, before finally locking our lips. He dug his fingernails into my thigh ever so slightly, making the nerves and muscles tremble.

"C-Can we go to.. our room?" I asked, setting my hand on his shoulder.

"Why, yes we can, Sunshine." He giggled, lifting me up and carrying me quickly to our bedroom, locking the door behind us, despite being the only people in the apartment.

He immediately dropped me onto the bed, straddling my hips. He stopped, eyeing me for a moment, smiling.

"What..? Is something wrong?"

"No.. you just.... you're beautiful. I've got the most handsome boyfriend in the world."

I blushed slightly, smiling widely.

He began showering my cheek in kisses, moving down my jaw, only making his way to my neck.

"Baby.." I giggled.

He didn't reply, his kisses on my neck growing slower and more voluptuous. He gripped onto my shirt tightly, running his hand up my chest.

He began unbuttoning my shirt, slowly, taking his time with each button, taking in every inch of my nearly bare chest.

He moved his head up to look me in the eyes as he unbuttoned another.

"Christ, you're beautiful.." He sighed, beginning to kiss my neck once again.
"I don't .. know.. how... you're mine" he breathed, in between kisses.

"I'm all yours..."

"I'm glad."

He finished unbuttoning my shirt, running a hand through my sweat-speckled hair. I'm unsure as to why I get so nervous before we get to it, but I always do. It's not that I don't like it. I'm very much pleased. But I get nervous nonetheless. Nervous that I can't deliver him everything he wants. Nervous that I won't be enough.

But it's different tonight. I'm nervous, yes, but not so much so that it'd show at all. It's more underlying. Today, I know I'm enough. I know I'm what he wants. And I think that confidence is going to stay for the long haul. He could have anyone he wanted, but he chose me. He chose to share this apartment with me and share this pet and share this responsibility and this life. He wouldn't have done that if I wasn't enough for him. I'm enough.

He met my lips, his thumb and forefinger pushing my cheek.

He had me wrapped so tightly around his finger, that someone could've broken in and I wouldn't even have noticed.

I pulled him in closer, his hips slamming into mine. He let out a grunt, immediately laughing, and kissing me again.

He finally collected himself, shifting back into his more 'seductive' self, instead of the goofball he was being. Don't get me wrong, I love the goofball that is my boyfriend, but hearing him snort while laughing isn't always the sexiest thing. It sure is cute, though.

He pinned my shoulder against the mattress, not hard enough to hurt, but enough that I couldn't get it up. He checked that I was comfortable, before whipping off my belt, tossing it to the ground. My belt was his favorite to take off of me. He didn't even enjoy taking my shirt off as much as he did, taking off my belt. He absolutely loved it for some reason.

"Hey Connor?" He panted, letting go of my shoulder

"Yes?"

"I love you. Every part of you."

"You do..?" I was in slight disbelief that anyone could genuinely love every part of me.

"I love your eyes. And how big they get when I put my hand around your throat. And I love your smile. And how wide it gets when I run my fingers through your hair. And the way you bite your lip. And I love your legs and your hands and your stomach and your lips- good god, those lips... I love you."

"Ohhhh, kiss me, you handsome bastard." I chuckled, hanging my arm off his shoulder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 192 6
this is just a quick one shot and my first one so please don't judge, these are my own ideas so please don't copy this one shot or my other books ple...
4.2K 109 23
Tragic events lead to a tragic life. Can Elliot let himself touch again? What if he can't? Will he lose it all? gaylove book. Polyamoury included. TR...
26.8K 679 15
*TRIGGER WARNING! Self harm, suicide attempts, anxiety, depression, social anxiety, medication, kinda graphic descriptions of blood and gore* lol, la...
3.6K 66 14
This is Karlnap high school au, made by me! This is your trigger warning. A LOT of angst. I will try to remember to put a trigger warning at the be...