Interstellar planning, making...

By McEfexx

Author: Lilanlan Category: Danmei Fiction List of chapters: 187 Art by Brian Miller Yan Xuezhou, a game pla... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187

129

165 3 0
By McEfexx

Chapter 129

Ming Lie still kept Yan Xuezhou's address confidential. Although the original intention of players sending blades was to say that the plot of the game made by Yan Xuezhou was too cruel, there was still a big difference between sending it to a company and sending it to a private address.

After the security upgrade, players never sent anything to Yan Xuezhou's home again. It was just during the new plot of "Xia Zhe" that the company received quite a lot of things. Whether the things were dangerous or not, Yan Xuezhou thought about it and used these things to make game peripherals, which were later posted on the official website for lottery.

Players still like the free peripheral lottery. If players want to send something else in the future, Yan Xuezhou is also prepared to handle it this way.

This is just a small episode in daily life. After the new plot of "Xia Zhe", Yan Xuezhou came to plan a new game.

"Twenty-Four Solar Terms" is indeed designed to be beautiful and warm. As for whether the card drawing gameplay itself is healing or depressing, well, that depends on the player's luck.

For this game, Yan Xuezhou first had to conceive of the game background.

Personification of seasons, personification of solar terms, and personification of animals and plants that are representative of seasonal terms.

This is Yan Xuezhou's initial idea - to draw cards, the characters must be rich.

In fact, there are many materials suitable for drawing cards, such as Classic of Mountains and Seas, myths and legends, Three Kingdoms, Water Margin, Liaozhai, etc. There are a lot of characters that can be made into card drawing games.

Of course, these classics are by no means limited to card drawing games, each of them can be made into a large-scale game. The card category is not just about character development.

These classics contain too much content. Yan Xuezhou is not in a hurry to present them all now. He takes his time. He still has a lot of time to make new games.

Let's talk about "The Twenty-Four Solar Terms".

It is said that at the beginning of the world, the heaven and earth were barren, colorless, without any life. I don't know how many days and months passed, but suddenly one day, there was only black and white and gray in the world, and the first green leaves suddenly grew on the black trees.

That is the first touch of color in the world, and it is also the color that represents life - spring.

Time seems to have finally flowed from the beginning of that touch of color. And that color began to spread to the surroundings, nearby areas, and even the entire world.

So, there was wind, rain, sunshine, and all things.

What was originally a dark and silent world gradually turned into a vibrant, colorful world.

But the problem also arises. Life is not infinite. Their life spans are long and short. They have reincarnation and need to rest and recuperate. So, how can we grasp the rules? On what basis should we divide it?

And why has this world always been barren and gray? When spring brings vitality, will the former desolation return to this land? If so, how to stop it?

Or maybe spring appears suddenly? Or, the four seasons originally existed, but were sealed by some force, and the world became lifeless?

What do players need to do to keep the world a beautiful place?

Yan Xuezhou held his chin with one hand and clicked on the table with the other. Bizarre pictures flashed through his mind. After a while, he stood up and came to the studio, opened the holographic cabin and lay down in it.

"Redrawing the Four Seasons", this is the core gameplay that Yan Xuezhou thought of - painting scrolls. The game concept is somewhat close to "Journey", to discover beauty, create beauty and enjoy them.

This card drawing is indeed a warm and healing style. There are three ways to draw cards.

Yan Xuezhou first created a blank space and drew a few simplified models of cards.

Among these cards, the R cards include: morning dew, grass buds, and peach blossoms. SR cards include: Spring Breeze and Spring Rain. The SSR card has: Beginning of Spring.

The first card gameplay: follow the plot + draw the four seasons.

Players who carry this series of cards will plunge into a desolate and gray world after entering the game. In this environment, the player's health will continue to decrease. , players need to use props to first mark out a small area, and then use cards in this area.

When the player uses "Morning Dew" and "Grass Bud", the grass in this small area will wake up and be painted with its own color.

If it is a picture display, it is a world of black and white and gray, and green grass suddenly turns green. When the camera is zoomed in, most of the grass is stained with the moisture and vitality of dew. On the successfully drawn grassland, the player can regain the health points lost in the previously dead world.

But they are only the lowest level cards, and the time they can last is limited. When time passes, those lifeless unknown things will spread again like black mist, taking away the color and vitality of this world.

So at this time, players can use "Spring Breeze" and "Spring Rain". Wind and rain can make the grass grow quickly in early spring, and will also nourish more land and bring more life.

In the area selected by the player, the rivers and streams will resume flowing, the living water will bring vitality, wildflowers will bloom on the grass, and dandelions will grow on the hillsides. Then they will be carried away by the gentle spring breeze, and the seeds will be sown farther away.

Naturally, the life and color of this area will be maintained longer.

Using "Peach Blossom" has the same effect as "Grass Bud". Such existences in the area will be lit up. Thousands of peach blossoms will grow buds on the branches and then bloom. The picture scroll has added new colors.

"Beginning of Spring" as an SSR means that this area already has a certain amount of health or has accumulated enough health points. This card can also draw out other colors that cannot be filled. New swallows make new nests out of mud, the spring breeze blows and flowers move, gurgling streams, birds flying in the forest, green grass and willows, all things are renewed.

At this time, this area will automatically be drawn into a picture of the beginning of spring. The finished painting will be in the traditional Chinese painting style, with beautiful freehand brushwork and long lasting charm. After completing a painting, the player will receive an achievement, and then be rewarded with prop points that can be used to draw cards.

Having said that it is a gentle game, Yan Xuezhou will definitely take into account the fact that players cannot draw solar terms cards. Therefore, after the plot, players can use different R cards and SR cards. "The Beginning of Spring" can fill the vacancies at once when the spring elements are accumulated enough, and when the elements are not accumulated enough, its effect is equal to many R card + SR card.

In the absence of the "Beginning of Spring" card, players can use multiple R cards + SR cards to achieve the effect of this card and successfully draw the picture.

This is how plot + drawing is played. When players draw a certain number of pictures and the season reaches a certain number, they can get rewards.

When the player travels around the world and draws all the scrolls, it is equivalent to completing the world map and clearing the main plot of the game.

The difficulty of this gameplay is that players need to pay attention to what kind of scenery is in the area they have demarcated, what cards they have in their hands, and what time of year is more suitable and easier to succeed.

The second card gameplay: with combat elements, the cards are no longer objects, but in human form.

This kind of gameplay has to be mentioned in the first type of "express plot", which is a bit similar to the copy of "Midnight". This world is also divided into exterior and interior.

Normally, the world seems to be colorless and dead. Players use cards to color the world to awaken the world's vitality and the reincarnation of the four seasons.

But the plot here was conceived by Yan Xuezhou just now - why is it deserted? How does death come, and will it swallow up the new vitality? How can players stop it?

This is actually quite well designed. There is such a kind of monster in this world. They are black and white and gray, and they are ugly. Their appearance will take away and devour life. They will corrode and pollute the earth and water sources, and they will produce poisonous miasma. Black mist will be released.

When players set foot in the world, their health points drop because of the presence of these monsters.

In the outside world, these monsters, like the cards, will not reveal their appearance. After the player enters the inner world, the cards will have humanoid shapes and have their own skills for players to use in battle to eliminate these monsters.

The skill design of the cards and the personal side plots of the card characters require a lot of effort to create.

The two modes of play, one and two, do not interfere with each other. Players can choose to play at the same time or alone. There are rewards to be collected on both sides. He is really conscientious this time! !

There is also a third card game, PVP, which is player versus player.

Each card development, skill star awakening and equipment worn will affect the character's combat power value and skill effects. The combat combination of cards will determine who is stronger and who is weaker. Many players like to compete.

As a planner, Yan Xuezhou certainly wants to give players this opportunity.

This is a holographic game, and the PVP gameplay can be subdivided.

One is really like playing cards, turn-based, you take one turn and I take one turn, there is back and forth.

The other is the battle mode, where players select several characters, control them, regard their skills as their own, and then fight with their opponents.

The two PVP modes will also have certain differences in the way skill attributes are presented. It is not easy to design them all.

Yan Xuezhou was thinking about it while taking notes. The original blank space was a mess, but Yan Xuezhou had long been used to it.

He organized these seemingly chaotic ideas one by one. When he was finished, the game could be started!

This time, he is really gentle. Players who like casual healing can choose the first way of playing. There is no need to fight or carefully calculate how to develop the combat power of the cards. You only need to upgrade the cards and let them The range of effect becomes larger, and then all you need to do is draw nice four-season pictures all over the map.

Card drawing materials, drawings, logins and some activities will be given away, and of course, you can also recharge. But in general, it is not too difficult to obtain. The main difficulty is the probability of drawing cards.

Considering that there are only twenty-four solar terms, but SSR cards cannot be just twenty-four, he will probably think of other ways to increase the number of SSR cards in the future.

As for the name of the game, "Twenty-Four Solar Terms" may be more appropriate than "Four Seasons".

The idea was almost complete. Yan Xuezhou finished organizing it and immediately started rubbing his hands excitedly!

So first, let's take a look at the anthropomorphic image of R card.

Morning Dew, a vibrant, cute little girl with two buns and big watery eyes.

Grass Ya, a shy little boy with a few dull hairs on his head, will subconsciously bend when he sees a few "little grasses" on someone's head.

There are also lotuses and lotus in summer, maples and chrysanthemums in autumn, wintersweet and falling snow in winter. No matter how you imagine, they are all beautiful beauties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 1.1K 41
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs Author: subestring Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-01-16 Latest: Chapter 534 Extra...
138K 3.8K 200
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Ongoing) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 1 Introducing: In t...
11.9K 388 10
₊‧⁺˖⋆°•*⁀➷ IN WHICH, juniper donahue was the schools sweetheart, so her death was shocking. she was liked by almost everyone, even a ghost... school...
13.3K 278 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...