Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

De danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 34

1.5K 27 3
De danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

After an amazing New Years Eve we had to get back to work. Since we weren't really that far from where we were suppose to me. We just walked. I mean we even walked to the desert that we went to. So we were already at the hotel and since its the New Year Dean went to the gym. I can see why he went there. He wanted to work out a bit and I don't mind that. I didn't want to be bored and since I know that I saw then yesterday I wanted to see the Bella Twins again I called and see if they wanted to come over and they had agreed and now we are getting breakfast today.

"So how was your New Years?" Brie asked me. I smiled just remembering the moment.

"It was so romantic. Probably the best one that I ever had" I said.

"Aww I told you that he can be romantic. He does everything he can to just make you happy."

"I knew that all along. I just had to give him time"

"So still on the topic of New Years. What about yours? How was it?" I asked them.

"Oh the party that we had. I can just say that it was wild" Nikki grinned.

"I think I should be guessing that you went into Brie Mode?"

"Oh girl you should know me better than that. When there is a plate of drinks near me than I have to have one. That's the number one rule to me. I can even remember throwing up earlier" she said.

"Okay Nicole you didn't have to tell her that" Brie said.

"Brie just chill. It's really nothing" she shrugged.

"Yeah but then it will be something when there is a possibility that you can throw up your breakfast after you eat it" Brie rolled her eyes. Nikki shook her head.

"She just doesn't know how to have a good time" she said pointing to her sister. Brie's eyes widened.

"What was that Nicole? If I was you I was the one that came up with Brie Mode" she said.

"You have a point" Nikki said.

"Okay so whatever. Enough about this. We are gonna have to talk about what had happened at Raw" Nikki said. So we are gonna continue to talk about the feud that we were gonna have.

"Okay so I disagree with what Paige had said. She is just out of her mind and you already know that. I mean you did pretty good in the matches that you have had and I will ready to face you at Royal Rumble." she said.

"Unless you wouldn't want to have that kind of match until Fast Lane. You can have a match with me still but then have another match" she said.

"I really don't mind when we have it. I just can't wait to start it" I smiled.

"Oh then girl we are gonna have a blast. It's gonna be really fun. Just don't get your feelings hurt when you lose" Nikki said playfully punching my shoulder.

"We will see when it happens" I laughed. Then all of a sudden Brie had a disgusted look on her face.

"What is it Brianna?" Nikki asked her sister. She just pointed in the direction. Paige.

"Your guys's feud is over, right?" Brie asked me. I nodded.

"Well it should be. I mean I made that pretty clear" I said scratching the back of my neck. Then Paige started walking over to us.

"Okay I know that you guys really want me here but I wanna clear the air, if that's alright with you guys?" she asked. The twins looked at me and they looked like they wanted to know. We all nodded.

"Okay like you guys already know I pretended to be interested in Dean. I use what Brooklyn loved the most against her just so that I can have a reaction out of her but also an advantage. I know I was wrong and I would do anything for you to forgive me. I would want nothing more than for you to forgive me. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I regret everything that I have said and I want to start fresh. Also I want to be apart of your guys's feud" she said. Nikki spoke up.

"Paige you have completely went over your head with that whole idea. Ever since that fight in that restaurant you have made your and Brooklyn's feud personal. You have given me a right to find you so disgusting. You were nothing but a sour taste in my mouth every time you were near me or talking to me. But I can never know the truth with you no more" she said. I'm surprise she hasn't yelled. Then Brie spoke up.

"I am actually willing to forgive you but it won't mean that we won't forget what not only what you did to Brooklyn but also to Dean. I mean you wanted his attention on you and all you did was annoy him." Brie said.

"I know it's gonna be hard for you guys to forgive me but I am willing to do anything I can to gain your trust" Paige said. Nikki and Brie were looking at me.

"I forgive you" I said. Those three words were gonna probably haunt me later but I had to do this.

"Like Brie said it's gonna be hard to forget what you did but I will forgive. There's really no point now in hating you" I said. Paige's jaw dropped.

"I think the person that I need to earn more of the respect is Brooklyn. I would do anything, remember that" she said.

"Also about the feud, you can join" Nikki said.

"So are we good?" Paige asked putting her hand out for all of us to shake. Nikki and Brie had shook her hand. Then it was my turn. I shook it and I then nodded at her.

"I will see you guys around" Paige said and then walked away.

"I didn't think that would actually happen at all" Nikki said.

"Apparently I didn't know either" I shrugged.

"I can admit though that it was kinda strange. But you wanna know that best part is? That she is finally coming to her senses. Finally figuring out that she was wrong the whole time" Nikki smirked. She was right.

"But I am also wondering what had made her change her mind all of a sudden then she wanted to be apart of this feud that we were gonna have" I said.

"I guess that we will have to find out soon" Brie said eating some of the food.

"But here's the thing that I kinda wanna know and I have a feeling that you guys would want to know as well. But do you guys think she is up to something again?" I asked the two of them.

"Well I guess then when we do this thing of the feud then we are gonna be extra careful but it kinda looked like she seemed sorry" Nikki said.

"It's still gonna take a awhile for her to gain my trust again" I muttered.

"Hey, it will be alright. I think you made the right decision and whatever happens then..well I really don't know how to continue this sentence" Nikki then said.

"So Smackdown is soon. Are you doing anything?" Brie asked me.

"I am just going because of Dean" I said.

"Aww well that is sweet" Nikki cooed. I laughed.

"Guess you can say that" I shrugged.

"Well I think you might as well get ready. I think we will see you later" Brie said and then we were able to finish our breakfast and then I went to get ready for Smackdown.

———

Dean and I were already at the arena. We really weren't doing anything though. Dean has a match against Curtis Axel tonight and I had already asked him if I could be a ringside and he actually let me.

"You ready for your match tonight?" I asked him.

"Well yeah I am but I can promise you that it won't happen" he said. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well actually it's not gonna be a match at all. It's gonna be a plain assault out there on him" Oh my gosh.

"Is this gonna be like an example so that you can get ready for your match on Raw?" I asked him.

"Something like that. I am just gonna take out my frustrations on him." he said. I chuckled.

"You are so weird"

"Hey, gotta take my anger out somehow" he said putting his hands up in defense.

"Whatever you say" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So you cannot believe what had happened when I was with the Bella Twins today"

"What happened?" he asked.

"Paige came over and said that she was sorry for everything. She regrets what she had did to me. She used you as an advantage so that she can have a reaction out of me. Meaning why she kissed you, and did the other stuff that I don't want to talk about" I made a disgusted face.

"Yeah I don't want to hear it" he said.

"She even wanted to be in the feud that I was gonna have with The Bella Twins" I said.

"Really?" I nodded.

"She wanted us to forgive her. We all said that we will forgive but won't forget. She would have to gain our trust back"

"Well as long as you guys know what you are doing with her then that's great. Like it's finally came that you guys want to settle everything" he said.

"Eh, it's worth a shot. We were also thinking if this was one of her tricks but I guess we will have to find out"

"Well that is good enough for me. I am just hoping that if this is one of her tricks then she better not let me get involved" he said.

"I think you will know what will happen when she mentions you" I smirked. He smirked as well.

"Yeah I do"

"So are you most likely gonna have a match at the Royal Rumble?" he asked.

"I should be but if not then it will be a Fast Lane" I said.

"But when you do then you will do great. Like you always do. You would make a great Diva's Champion" he said. That made me smile.

"You always know exactly what do say to make me smile"

"Well I have to in order to keep my girl happy" he said. I gave him a kiss and he kissed back. I pulled away.

The show had already started and I was just walking around. Dean wanted to get ready for his match or whatever he wanted to do. Just go out there and torture Curtis Axel. I felt someone beside me and saw that it was Roman.

"Hey big guy" I told him. He smiled.

"Hey it's nice seeing you as well" he said.

"So are you doing anything right now?" I asked him.

"Well not really. Just was really bored and was just walking around. What about you?" he asked.

"Waiting for Dean" I said.

"Okay well when you see Dean again can you tell him that I said hey and that I will see him later" I nodded. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

*Dean's P.O.V*

So I was getting ready to go against Curtis Axel. Brooklyn wanted to come with me so I let her. When my music hit I walked down the ramp with her behind me and you should know me by now that I just want to take out my frustrations on someone not caring who it is. So I just attacked him.

I started giving punches left and right in the corner I gave him a big right hand and he got out of the ring. I then followed in pursuit. I then grabbed him and threw him into the barricade. I saw Brooklyn watching from distance. I then slammed his head on the announce table. As I was walking towards him he gave me a kick to the gut. I groaned in pain. He was then giving me punches and kicks as I was leaning against the barricade. He went to put me back in the ring but I turned and then gave him a clothesline.

I grabbed him and threw him back into the ring and then did Dirty Deeds on him.

"Give me a mic" I shouted. I was then handed one. I got out of the ring.

"Bray Wyatt I hope your listening." Brooklyn then started walking with me. "I hope your listening real good. This Monday you and I have the first ever Ambulance match on Monday Night Raw"

"And what a way to kick off 2015. Let me show you how I am gonna kick off my New Year." I was walking towards the ambulance.

"Right here, yeah" I said touching it. "I'm gonna crack the windshield of this ambulance with your face. I'm gonna put your body underneath these tires and I'm gonna run you over and I am gonna break each and every one of your fingers so you can't crawl away and then I am gonna run you over again."

"I'm gonna tie you, I am gonna tie you to this bumper and I am gonna drag you all around the area and just when you think it's over Just when you think you have enough and can't take anymore I am gonna take your lifeless uncopasitated body in the back of this ambulance. I'm gonna lock this door. I'm gonna step on the gas and you and I are gonna take a one way trip to Happy New Year Hell" I said.

Brooklyn came over to me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

Get ready guys, this Monday in that Ambulance match I am gonna put Bray Wyatt down for good.

——————————————————————————————————————————

That is it for this chapter. I kinda wanna say sorry that this chapter was kinda bad. You tell me if it was bad? But I guess you can kinda say that it was a filler even though it had a show on it. Also Paige, Brooklyn, The Bella Twins are gonna start being friends again? Thought you didn't see that coming. There really isn't anything else that needs to be said so vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
36.2K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...