Chapter 108: Nationals part 3

Start from the beginning

There's applause from the crowd as everything shifts to silence. The trophy is brought to us and everyone is clapping. I see everyone smiling and laughing. There's hugs and clapping.

Then everything goes slow motion. Brittany frowns and collapses. Santana notices quicker and starts to catch her. We all go to help as she falls and Santana gets her.

Everything comes back and I hear the worried whispers. We get Brittany up and I see the tears. She has her right knee bent and won't move it. We get her backstage and I see the bat.

I look around confused and see Lucy being held back. Mercedes is there being held back by people. Before I can stop myself I run and launch myself. I jump and land on top of Mercedes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Someone pushes me off as the sound of glass breaking rings out "Ha! Cant see now blind bitch!"

"You are one outburst from losing first" I feel some lightly drag me backwards "Go"

I feel Lucy's hand go in mine and we walk away. We get up some steps and I hear the crying. We hurry and get to Brittany. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look around.

"Right side" I turn my head toward my mom "Don't ever go jumping at someone again"

"Ok" I look at where the sound of crying is coming from "Is she ok?"

"We don't know" mom sighs "Lucy was the junky group member to see it happen"

"We need to get her to the hospital" I hear Judy sigh "Let's go"

-Time skip-Lucy pov-
Being Rachel's guide is easier than it used to be. She fully trusts me now. I can get her from point a to point b now. I just hate the situations that lead to me having to lead her. I hate that I'm part of the reason why.

I lead Rachel to the vending machine in the hall. She was thirsty and so is Santana. Of course there's been tears so that's expected. I put the money in and get them their favorites. I hand Rachel hers and she grabs my wrist.

"Stop blaming yourself for this" she points at her eyes "It's in the past and I've forgiven you"

"I know you have" I sigh "But I just can't forgive myself"

"You're so stubborn" Rachel cups my face "I guess I've seen you enough to remember you"

I'm soon a a make out session with Rachel. I start participating back for a few minutes. I break it up when I hear a throat clear. I look and see a smirking Santana.

"Number one I get invited next time" Santana walks over and grabs her "Number two our girlfriend is fine just some bad bruising"

"Which you all would know if you weren't macking!" We all jump at Madison's voice "But I won't tell"

"What's the catch?" Madison raises an amused eyebrow "Out with it"

"You all be free for the rest of your lives" we all share confused look...well Rachel moves her head around "You all haven't been acting little for a few weeks now! That's the point of your safe places but it hasn't been happening! That's our fault and I wanna fix that"

"We will do it" I walk over and hug Madison "Thank you"

"No need" She breaks apart some "I'm a mom and you're happiness is my main priority"

"It's all of our main priorities" Shelby wheels Brittany over with the moms, family, and the club "We just haven't been doin our priorities well"

"So when we get home it's little time" Mom walks over and picks up Rachel "That sound good?"

"Uh huh!" Rachel lays her head down on moms shoulder "Sond ood"

I smile and we all slowly walks out of the hospital together. We get in the bus and head to the hotel. Everyone grabs their things and gets in the bus again. Now we are on our way home.

Santana is with Shelby, Grace with Sam, Brittany is with Madison, Emma is with Maribel, and Rachel's still with mom. I'm with Sugar and Pamela. I feel my eye lids get a little heavy and yawn.

"Somebody's tired" I look up at Sugar smiles "You want to feed and go to sleep?"

I nod and Sugar adjusts us so I can breastfeed. When I'm able to latch on I do and start. Slowly my eyes get heavier and heavier. Soon enough I'm asleep.

-Rachel pov-
I'm sitting in the front of Judys lap. She has a pad of paper and is writing things down. I can tell because I can hear how hard she's writing. I reach up and feel her face. She feels like she's in serious thought.

"What's going on?" I hear the smile in her voice "You ok?"

"At ou itin?" She goes silent "I ar e en"

"I'm writing some plans for you all before graduation" I smile and she chuckles "Why don't you help me?"

I nod and she laughs. Soon I'm helping plan the week with Momma. This is gonna be a fun week! I can't wait for the girls to do the things we plan! I think they're gonna love it!

I think everyone's gonna love this week!