Chapter 38: Kiss Numero Duo

[A/N] Merry Christmas everyone!! ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

Two chapters today. An idea that came from some of you from the comments section. Big hugs to you, and let's do this !

His hand left my wrists and one hand held them up. The fact that he managed was surprising enough. I didn't know exactly what this guy did to workout but clearly it was working because I had the feeling if the guy had a flat tire he would have to worry about a scissor jack to lift the car.

I could see his the shape of the muscles in his arms with the position he was in, as close as he was. Why would I lie and say he wasn't attractive when he was, clearly was, but that didn't mean I wanted to be laughed at.

So of course I didn't want to kiss him a second time. The bastard was making fun of me and loving it and I was just playing right into his hands. I needed to kick him and run or something, but I wasn't lying when I said that I had a weird thing for being thrown up against walls. My mind was relaying it in my head and my body was reacting without my permission.

He had found a really great way to embarrass me whenever he wanted to.

I hadn't even thought of it as some kind of secret I had to hide because when exactly do people usually do that to me? It was just an idea in my head before, nothing solid. Then it became a realisation, nothing secretive because no one knew it other than me. But now he knows, he knows, and I have to somehow hide it with this jackass knowing.

When I felt his hand on my thigh I jumped and made a squeaking noise, yanking at his hand and managing to pull my wrists away from the wall.

I slapped his hand away and attempted to slap him more than once before he caught my wrist and then my other wrist.

He laughed. "Don't you want me to see if my theory is correct?"

I glared at him but it didn't matter what I did because he was stronger than me and the more I fought him the more embarrassed I got that I was somehow so weak when it came to him.

Damn. Think of something gross, something so insanely gross that if he brushes up against me my cock will have crawled up inside me from sheer disgust. I closed my eyes of half a second and the first thing I thought of was just a replay of the way hitting the wall had left my back stinging and the feeling of shock and surprise, the way he had looked as I looked up and saw him towering over me and the smug look in his sexy eyes.

That didn't help. Shit.

"Maybe you need to find out too?" He hummed, tugging my hand down with his hand wrapped around my wrist toward my crotch.

My heart was racing. "I'll kiss you! I'll kiss you!" I yelled at him. "Dammit, don't..."

I saw the wide smirk on his face and I really wanted to smack him a new one. Was there ever a jerk as jerky as this guy?

I tried to yank my hands free but got nowhere trying that. "Just... I'll kiss you. Okay?"

"I got that the first time you said it." He said, crowding me as he got closer, bringing my hands up against the wall behind me. The whole scene was sticking in my head and it was... making me feel even worse about my situation. Somehow this closeness, how warm he felt and the spicy scent on him that I only noticed as he got really close, the way his muscles became more defined as he reached up to pin my hands to the wall at the same height as my head, and the way he bowed his head slightly and had to hunch to meet my height.