Chapter 153: Akara Is the New Jacob

[A/N] Happy Tuesday... which it still is... and let's go...

It wasn't as heavy as the black leather made it look, it was somehow light and springy, but it also wasn't as light as it felt initially, the weight of the actual... whip part of the whip, was a little heavier than it looked.

I swallowed. My head didn't stop dragging up images of Jacob holding it, trying to picture it became trying to get the picture out of my head. I shivered. The immense power that the person holding this had to have over the other person made me uneasy. I wouldn't ever let anyone use something like this on me, I wasn't that fucked up...

I sat still for a moment, with it in my hands like a double sided knife with no hilt.

"Please don't..." I told myself, as I put it down. 

If I was in trouble, I'd done something bad enough to warrant this, which seemed impossible, could I stand it?

I swallowed and shivered.

"You really shouldn't..."

But the whispered groan was really just a premonition, mourning what I was about to do, knowing it would be a terrible idea.

I slowly pulled off my shirt, and sat there for a moment longer. I exhaled loudly again, through my nose, picked up the whip, and held it up, then dropped it low and swung it back up over my shoulder, so the thin leather wrapped itself around my back, snapping loudly as it made contact with my skin.

I literally jumped forwards, shock blasting me from the immediate pain I hadn't fully expected. Not for it to be that shocking anyway, for my heart to nearly jump into my throat, and for the sudden deep sting ringing out all the way down my back.

Way too hard, I'd hit myself way too hard, I hadn't expected it to land that fast or that hard. My heart was racing, my back angrily throbbing.

My blood rushed around the place, as if confused. From my head down to my cock, that seemed to be momentarily flaccid from shock, to my back, the string of warm stinging all the way down, now pulsing as I shakily picked up the whip I'd dropped.

For just a moment I pictured them there, behind me, that I was in trouble.

Even once I'd stopped thinking of it, I felt their presence behind me, imagined kneeling, imagined Atlas with his arms folded, an angry expression on his face, waiting for me to go again, and Jacob with one of those cold, calculated expressions, one that sent my heart spiralling.

My blood pulsed loudly in my ears and my back.

I did it again, trying to somehow swing it lighter this time, to control it somehow.

It still hurt, really hurt, but this time the stinging was a little bit more tolerable, the first line of impact now a little numb too, and cold in places. This was warm, tingling and aching, once again I could feel my pulse in the wound.

But the odd thing was that it wasn't even... there was nothing in it for me, nothing at all, not until my brain conjured back up the angry figures behind me and my heart began to job, the dark expressions, the feeling of being trapped, of feeling guilty, while those blades of eyes watched me, one pair like ice observing my work like he had ordered it.

My back throbbed and my face, neck and ears burned as I put the thing back down on the bed, panicked, and covered my face with my hands for a moment. 

"Akara..." I hissed. "What're you doing man, fuck..."