Chapter 147: Callen's Secret

[A/N] It's actually Tuesday....

(   ゜ロ゜)...

"I know it was yours, they were in your PE kit, definitely girls knickers." I think.

But his reaction made it obvious enough, the sheer panic on his face. "Why would-"

"Way back when you were blackmailing me, I was looking for something to blackmail you with." I mean there was no point in lying, better to get explaining out of the way.

"So you..."

"Broke into your locker?" I nodded casually. "Yeah, I mean, you were blackmailing me..."

He almost looked impassive for a moment, and then all of a sudden, completely out of the blue, took my arm and yanked me down. I wouldn't have gone down if he hadn't taken me by surprise, I wasn't that weak, and the skinny boy wasn't that strong, but the moment he got me down next to him he started swinging his arms at me.

"Hey! Ow! You-" I tried to stop him, trying to catch his hands. "Agh," I caught one hand but the other was going ham on me. "God fucking dammit, what the hell!" I hissed at him.

"You- don't- go- through- people's- stuff!" He hissed between hits as I flailed my hands out at him in surprise.

"Agh!" I tried to swing around and ended up slapping his hand away only for it to immediately return. "Calm down!"

He pulled my hair and I grabbed his but it was too short for me to get a hold on and I ended up yelping as I was dragged further down onto the floor in front of the seat next to him. "Calm down, calm down!" I hissed, trying not to be too loud. "For gods sake I won't tell anyone!"

He glared at me, red in the face and somehow slightly pale at the same time. "If you tell anyone I'll..." He looked around, then swallowed. "I'll tell them we had sex!"

I made a face and then compounded that with sheer horror, glancing back at the place of the coach where I could see their heads over the top of the seats, my heart pounding unnecessarily loud. "Why?!"

"Because you're a fucking pervert- fucking creep!" He smacked the top of my head again.

I grabbed his wrists and held them up. "Calm the fuck down! I said I won't tell anyone, I won't! I just wanted to know why!"

"Going through people's shit!" He was still red in the face and fuming.

"I'm sorry, Jesus..." I wheezed.

He swallowed, pressing a shaky hand against his face, trying to cool down.

I frowned, feeling bad about it but also confused by his reaction. I mean it made sense but it also didn't make sense at the same time.

"Are they... uh... yours?" I asked him after a moment.

He said nothing for about a minute again, such a long silence that I slowly picked myself up and sat in the seat next to him, watching him warily.

He was both surprisingly weak and surprisingly good at taking a guy down.

"Yes." He said quietly.

My eyes went wide as I replied, leaning in. "To wear?" I whispered.

He pushed my face away with his hand. "Yes..." He hissed again.

He was so red he was near glowing.

"Why?" I cocked my head. "Better than normal underwear?"