Chapter 180: Equivalent Exchange

[A/N] Next chapter 〜 ♪

"You're ours forever. You get that?"

I nodded, something strange in my chest.

"You belong to us."

I nodded.

"Say it." He ordered suddenly, not the first time I'd heard him speak that way but it felt like it each time and I jolted and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I belong to you both." I replied, my chest twisting, my heart beating faster.

"Gonna let me trap you and force you into the corner and bully you?"

"Yes." I whispered.

He grinned devilishly. "Gonna let Jacob bend you over his knee and punish you and make you tell us everything you've done wrong?"

My eyes felt wet. "Yes."

"This is for life. We're gonna turn into sad sack grandpas together and bitch about neighbours and youth over our Ensure every day, yeah?"

I went very quiet, a very real tear escaped my left eye. I nodded. My heart felt like it was being held in some kind of vice grip as I navigated this strange heady dream where lust nearly overpowered everything else and yet I was forced to hear his words through the veil of it all, forced to feel that feeling in my chest.

He exhaled through his nose, and then pulled my head forwards, roughly with strong fingers and yet somehow slow, forcing me to sink down onto his cock, only reaching about half way before I struggled to breathe and pulled back.

I heard Jacob make a noise behind me, something that sounded low and almost painful, winded.

My lips expanded to wrap around the thick flesh and I moved myself, with his rough fingers massaging my scalp as they pulled me as well, demanding and controlling, sending shivers down my spine.

My eyes were already wet with tears and now my lips were wet with saliva, I was breathless and dizzy.

I kept moving, he didn't cum as fast as he thought he would but instead dragged it out until I was rock hard and aching myself, my own free right hand massaging my cock, waiting desperately for the moment where I could properly pull myself free and climax in the most satisfying way possible, ideally with my lips still wrapped around his cock, with the taste of his precum on my tongue, with the oddly mixing scents, a minty spicy smell burning deep inside my brain as my jaw ached and my tongue was brutalised by the silken soft cock that pushed its way inside.

I felt the tickle of his pubic hair eventually and I realised how far I was getting without thinking about it, lust uncoiled in my stomach and I could barely breath as I tried to force it back inside.

His legs went tense, his hand forcing my head to stay as close to him as possible, my hands forced to his thighs to stay balanced, I felt them tense the same way his fingers did, gripping my head painfully a moment before his cum shot deep inside my mouth, down my throat, hot and obscene, I swallowed fast, my Adam's apple bobbing rapidly as I tried to swallow the flood of it all as fast as I could to save myself from choking even as his hand hurriedly disappeared.

The expression on his face might just have been the most handsome one I'd ever seen before as I pulled back off of his cock, panting and spluttering in front of him, looking up to see the red cheeks, the blazing eyes, red lips and fast rising and falling chest.

"Turn around." Came the gentle order from behind, and I followed instinctively.

Jacob's hand palmed my cock through my trousers and I gasped and cringed and pulled my legs together and then opened them wide and shut my eyes tight, turning my head. He rubbed for a few seconds longer before opening the zip and I hurriedly moved my hands to help him.