Chapter 104: Back in the Stairwell

[A/N] I'm all hot and bothered... I have a fever. +。゚( ˵◕˵〜˵◕˵ )✧。゚

Nearing the end of the lesson I nervously looked over at Jacob. He seemed tense, maybe that was why he was being so testy. Actually the first thing that entered my brain was 'if I gave him a massage he'd probably relax' I'm good at massages after all. But not only was the image freaking me out, I couldn't for the life of me imagine Jacob relaxing like that.

Instead as I was getting sleepy I spotted the stray hair on his collar. It wasn't from him. Well unless he was slowly growing a black rat tail one hair at a time.

Looks weird on his perfectly ironed, white bleached, crisp shirt, I thought, reaching out to remove it off of the collar of his neck. 

The hair didn't move immediately, so I ended up brushing my fingers against his neck, feeling the short cropped hairs at the end of the fade tickle my fingers while Jacob turned around slowly.

Those clear sharp eyes were easy to stare at when you were slowly melting into the table. Heated eyes that sent a certain uncomfortable thrill down to my cock. I gazed for a moment, then in a delayed reaction raised an eyebrow.

Shit, was he pissed? What was I doing... Jacob could collect all the Samara hair he wanted, it wasn't my business.

That particularly gaze above all those cold blue eyes could make, made me feel weird, call me mental but it felt like he was close enough to... I saw his lips and looked up at his eyes fast enough for him not to notice, feeling slightly flushed from the heat of the room. 

"You got a sensitive neck or something?" I pursed my lips, feeling like I ought to sink into my seat. "Overreacting..." I mumbled, looking away. Ech. Long black hair, I looked at it before watching it float to the ground.

I felt Jacobs eyes continue to leave a trail on my skin, if anything turning a little sharper than before even as he remained cold and quiet.

After a moment of trying to ignore him I felt him lean in a little too close to my ear to ignore. "So you want to test me?" He asked, something I didn't know if I understood and therefore didn't know how to reply.

And just then the school bell rang, being close enough to it, I was allowed to jump out of my skin for a second and then get back inside for health and safety reasons.

But as I hurriedly packed my back and moved toward the door Jacob caught up in two or so strides, having slid everything into place in his infuriatingly need and orderly bag of his, catching me as we were heading toward the door. His fingers wrapping round my forearm as he grabbed me after him.

I swallowed. 

"Wait, wait, wait..." I spoke frantically, one arm of my backpack sliding down my shoulder as I grabbed for the door frame, my fingers barely clinging to it before letting go.

I looked behind me as I stumbled after him and saw the last few students leaving looking at the two of us with a certain level of confusion, glancing between each other as they moved suspiciously slowly.

"Are you serious-" One sharp pull had me stumbling forward, shoes squeaking on the floor as I took long steps to try to keep up with his marching casual fast pace. 

I mimicked the sound of my shoes as I struggled after him, looking behind me to check to see if people were watching, people were.

I would have lit up some kinda lipstick red if I wasn't distracted by a familiar face heading down the hall from the opposite direction while I tried to slow us down.