Chapter 14: The Panty Thief

"I'm not going to do that!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong with you! I kiss you to scare you and the next thing you're doing is blackmailing me into giving you my boxers?"

He laughed like he genuinely couldn't believe I said that. "You kissed me, that wasn't going to work as revenge now was it? Payback has to be equal, give me them."

"No!" I groaned. "You made me apologise, I apologised! Let's leave it here, please!"

"Give them or I'll chuck your phone out of the window."

I felt my blood roaring in my ears. "You absolute bitch! I'll tell the school! I'll make you pay for a new one!"

He laughed. "One; they won't do anything, two; I'll tell them you chucked it out of the window and tried to blame it on me." His eyes examined me. "I've read most of your school file, you do not get along with the teachers. Who do you think they'll believe?"

I grit my teeth. He definitely had me in a corner. There wasn't much I could do. Really I should be asking myself what the big deal was. Okay, fine, he gets my boxers and I walk around commando the rest of the day... I'd be fine with that, at home it's either boxers or sweats but not both. Not like anyone would find out anyway.

I looked down for a second, at my waistband, like I was trying to figure out how obvious it would be if I wasn't wearing any underwear. Yeah, it wouldn't show...

No! Why was I even considering this!

I made another grasp for the phone but didn't manage to take him by surprise.

He leaned to the side and reached his hand outside the window and inside his hand was my phone. He gave me a small smile before letting the phone dangle in his thumb and his forefinger and my heart rate increased.

I jumped forwards and grabbed a part of his shirt. I gave a very manly squeak as he held me back with one hand, a peaceful expression on his face, one cocky eyebrow raised. He just stood there and smirked at me apparently loving this situation way too much.

"Don't!" I yelled at him in frustration.

"Then do as I say, idiot."

"I'll- I'll-" I couldn't even think of a threat worth its salt, this was the worst!

He swung the phone from side to side and I could definitely see it slipping from his grasp. Another manly squeak later I gave in.

"Stop! I'll do it! Stop!" I gasped.

He pulled the phone back in, now it was above the window sill but not inside the classroom yet.

"I'll do it pull it back in!" I yelled at him."

He stretched out a palm as if to say 'boxers first' and kept the phone outside the window.

I gave him the nastiest glare I could muster and fumbled with my school trousers.

They were slightly too tight so I never needed a belt with them, probably a good thing because he might have wanted that too. I scoffed in my head, though my glare stayed bravely tattooed to my face.

I slipped out of my shoes, them being two sizes too big I never undid the shoelaces, and pulled my trousers down, peeking up at him. Damn smile on his face. Part of me wanted to take a photo because I couldn't completely apprehend how someone so evil could look so impossibly perfect, and part of me wanted to physically squish his face back into its resting brooding expression.

"Look away!" I hissed as I I slipped my thumb on my right hand in the elastic of my boxers.

He looked like I had broken him out of his concentration, looked annoyed for a second and then finally turned away.