Authors note: I hereby declare thee tagged noncon

This is a note I need to make on every story, going through this one I hadn't realised I hadn't made it yet on this one until the last update. This is important for people who don't realise what my tags mean.

Noncon is a tag in this story, this is tagged because I follow the fetish noncon in all of my stories. It's a low level version where my characters enjoy forcefulness, manhandling, etc.

If you've got any questions ask away, I needed to mention it due to the comments on the last chapter.

There are lot's of stories on Wattpad. If you are looking for more mature stories you can try Avylinn or someone wonderful like her. Her stories made me weep like a little munchkin. I promise there are brilliant authors out there who can fulfil your literary requirements.

Thing is, I don't think the people complaining really dislike it, they just either dislike only parts of it or they just don't like it consistently. The thing about romance is you sometimes have to be in the mood to enjoy it, if you're not it's kinda painful.

I like the way it's set up, it's enjoyable for me to write. And that's important to me. When I'm directed to start adding explicit verbal consent in every scene it turns a heated fantasy  situation into a real life portrait of a BDSM relationship, something I have never written before and am not currently interested in.

Really, it's my fault for not putting this as a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, but 82 chapters in and I was beginning to think no one needed it on this story. So much noncon stuff has happened already...

I needed to address these comments because yeah, they sting, and I don't like it. (꜆꜄ ˆ~ ˆ)꜆꜄꜆

Now take a seat and listen up because wise old man Neptune is going to say some wise old man words...

Few will know that I used to do just that, I was a big ol backseat driver in just about everything, then I started driving and realised just how draining it was to drive someone around like that. 

It's easy to complain, but writing books is much more satisfying. I used to read manga, it drove me crazy, literal brutal rape followed by them falling in love, I wanted to bury my head in a bucket and drown. But the truth was I wanted the possessiveness, the manhandling, all that, I just didn't want the batshit crazy rapist part. 

Perfectly logical, we're on the same page right?

So I started writing the stories I wanted to read. And anyone who feels that way about my books can do the same! Believe in yourself! Writing isn't as hard as people make it out to be and you all have the talent in you to write yourself a novel that makes you happy.

You're awesome and you have the talent I promise.

That way we can all have our own styles and be happy as a clam.

And what else...

I also want to mention that the following chapter for next week was written before any of those comments took place. I don't want people thinking anyone influenced the next chapter. I write four chapters in advance for the folks on patreon.

Okay, good.

Declaration over.

₍˶• ̫  •˶  ₎