Chapter 26: You Don't Own Me

[Jacob's POV]

He backed away, as much as you can in a cubicle this size, which was about 2.1 inches, before he almost fell over the toilet. He attempted to awkwardly steady himself on the wall turning so that his back was now facing the wall, I turned and faced him. The annoying twerp looked panicked.

"Back up, back up. What is that?" He exclaimed.

"You drew on my face." I smiled. "No one will even see this, that's hardly an equal deed. This is going to last longer than whats on my face."

I saw him glance towards the door. "Why do I always end up-" He growled, looking down.

I smirked while he wasn't looking. There was just something so fun about seeing this expression on him. I was angry that he'd gotten ink on my face, what was even more annoying was that I couldn't punish him, schools don't provide prefects with punishment paddles anymore... The educational system is going downhill.

However, I was sort of glad he'd started being a prick so early in the day. I was going to punish him in some way that would quiet him down the rest of the day, hopefully the rest of the week. I had to wonder how lovely he would look finally being good and obedient.

I never usually felt this way around other guys, so I wasn't sure exactly why I wanted to see him that way so badly but I did. Besides, my father had put me here to punish me for practising BDSM and had accidentally bound me to a guy who I was pretty sure had at least one submissive atom in his body dying to sit down and be submissive for once and I would like nothing more than to find it. It wouldn't matter because that was as far as it would go for me, I mean I wasn't just about to turn gay or anything. I just wanted to see him submit.

"Undo your shirt." I told him.

He looked up at me. Those fucking eyes. Those weren't mens eyes at all, those long eyelashes feathering his deep brown eyes, seemingly always prepared to glare at anyone and everything. They were way too fucking pretty for a man.

I didn't like looking at them.

"I'll do it in my own time." He glared.

Kid couldn't take an order without being bossy, made my hand itch. I sighed silently, and it would be so fun to punish him.

"Take any longer and we'll be bunking the next lesson. Move it." I ordered him, adding a sharpness in my tone that I usually used if I was "playing with friend". It was a warning tone.

He immediately undid the first button, seemingly without thinking but the jolt in his shoulders made me wonder if I had frightened him. Interesting.

He swallowed nervously. "You need to learn how to quit ordering people around, Prefect."

I watched as he slowly undid the second and third button. He always called me 'Prefect' when he was getting pissed off at me. I don't know if he thought it was insulting but for some reason the way he said it turned me on more than anyone calling me 'master' ever had. I needed to try some role playing the next time I manage to visit a 'friend'. 

"I'd order you about as much as I want, delinquent."

He glared at me, those long eyelashes meeting in the middle of the corner of his eyes. "You don't own me." He scowled. "Remember that idiot."

I smiled at him and said nothing.

He topped at the fourth button and looked up at me, seemingly asking me if this was enough with his eyes.