Chapter 129: Jacob's Weakness

It was a matter of necessity, for a moment to breathe, to remember where I was in a kiss that burned me to my toes. But it still probably wasn't the most tame thing to do, I mean, that is, bite him.  

Atlas jolted, his eyes flaring open. I'd bitten him hard, desire racing through my body, even the attempted act of resistance managed to make me burn even harder. And unfortunately, I suppose, it seemed to do the same to Atlas. 

He drove back against me with twice the force, the kiss grew rougher, lips pushing harder, a tongue chasing mine, bullying it, and as I drew in shocked breath and turned my head, my eyes flickering open, I saw the blazing heat in Jacob's eyes that nearly forced me to crumple. 

The kind of look that caused me to groan inwardly, scared of that heat, the combined power of the both of them something that felt like a test of will, and I wasn't going to win that test because I was fucking weak, because when it boiled down to it I liked it.

It was exactly what I didn't need, newly accepted boundaries expanding, rougher and meaner, his hand around my jaw, it would have been almost terrifying if I wasn't so cooked by the fire running through me.

And so seamlessly Atlas pulled away and Jacob leaned down and I groaned as I could barely draw in another breath to keep myself stable as his lips moved against mine. He was no better than Atlas when it came to being rough, he was just more organized, calmer but crueller, there was no sympathy in the way he forced my head back and drove against me, with the heat pummelling me down to my cock, my balls aching painfully, the scent of mint and the feeling of his fingers rough against my neck.

The step, the vibration on the floor, and the muffled yelp as whoever it was backed up a step caused my hooded eyes to go wide but even then Jacob didn't let me go, not immediately. He slowly pulled away, eyes blazing, heated as he looked down at me.

I swallowed looking up at him, I wasn't entirely sure if he looked like he wanted to kiss me or kill me.

He managed that look very well, the predator look. I wondered what a girl saw when they looked at that, whether they would run away frightened that their perfect prefect Jacob with his slight cordial smile and attention to detail was actually capable of looking like he was about to rip you apart, or whether they, like me, felt the look deep inside their belly, a look that made my blood run hot.

If either of them did actually devour my flesh and swallow me hole I'd have no one else to blame but myself, it would be natural selection, after all what kind of deer looks at the headlights and doesn't just freeze but thinks; 'damn, those headlights look cool' there was definitely something wrong with that.

He slowly pulled his hand off of me and Atlas pulled back as well, already looking toward the door. Jacob slowly turned around and they exchanged a glance.

"Fuck..." I breathed out, swallowing, feeling myself grow pale, or at least cold.

Whoever it was had gone.

"That's not good." Jacob mused.

"Coulda let him go when you heard him- whoever that was, coming."

He shrugged lightly, moving to sit back in his seat. "They already saw what they saw, I wasn't about to plead ignorance and promise I was shaving his chin."

Atlas shrugged, seemingly not too bothered either.

"They'll tell everyone..." I breathed out.

Atlas turned to me, looked down and grinned. "Don't worry, if they try I'm sure they'll regret it."

And from the look of the grin I had a feeling he meant that.

But I knew who it was, I knew who it was because of their reactions, displeasure but not shock or horror, they either believed or knew it was Callen, but I wasn't sure that was true, what would he be on the lower sixth coach for?