I follow Sugar to Shelby's office and she grabs a key. She leads us to one of the cars and we leave. It's silent as we leave the parking lot. I hope everything gets better when we talk.

Why did I have to mess it all up?

-Time skip-Shelby pov-

I stand in front of the whole glee club looking. We have voices we haven't used yet. But they all turned down when I called them down and asked. That only leaves Sugar, Pamela, Samantha, Grace, Rachel, Brittany, Santana, Lucy, and Jasmine. 

"Before I give the names I think will fit the group song best" I look at the other students "Are you all sure you don't wanna sing?"

There's a chorus of yes and I sigh. The song will us more motion for the main singer....It needs strong voices and a few soft ones...maybe..no....well...possibly. I think I got the lineup.

"Alright!" I look at my girls "Grace, Rachel, Sam, aaannnd...Santana!"

They all walk up to me as the group claps. I hand them the music and go to the radio. I need to get the band filled in tomorrow.

-Rachel-Samantha-Grace-Santana-Group-

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white-bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world

She's getting tired of her high-class toys
And all her presents from her uptown boys
She's got a choice

Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in

She'll understand what kind of girl I've been
And then I'll win

And when she's walking
She's looking so fine

And when she's talking
She'll say that she's mine

She'll say I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love

With an uptown girl
She's been living in her white-bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

Uptown girl
She's my uptown girl
You know I'm in love
With an uptown girl

My uptown girl
You know I'm in love

With an uptown girl
My uptown girl
You know I'm in love

With an uptown girl
My uptown girl

You know I'm in love
With an uptown girl

"A few things to fix up but perfect!" The girls smile and go back to their chairs "I don't really have anything else to add....Meeting dismissed!"

Everyone cheers and I see the smiles on the girls faces. I chuckle and roll my eyes. I grab my things and we are out the door. I hope the others have figured out their stuff.

-Pamela pov-

We've been home sitting in silence for a bit. Fran and Sugar have whispered some and Jasmine looks ready to vomit. I sigh and clap everyone attention to me.

"Look" I look at my girlfirends "I kissed her and I know you are ma~"

"We wanna add her" I feel all air leave me and see Jasmine tilt her head in confusion "She's grown on me and Sugar already"

"Plus it's obvious you want her to be added" Sugar looks at me "Just no more kissing random girls!"

"DEAL!" I look over at Jasmine "We are taking you on a date!"

"I didn't say I wanted to join" I deflate and pout. I glare when she starts laughing "You are so gullible!"

"I like her" Fran smiles wide "She's got a good humor side"

I instantly start regretting this. We are broken out of our small moment by the girls cheering. Soon clothes are flying and they crawl to the play area naked. I look at the moms confused and Emma starts to join them.

"Freedom day" I make a 'oh' and then go wide eyed as Shelby starts joining "I promised we'd join"

"You don't have to if you don't want" Judy throws off her shirt "It's all up to y...hello Jasmine"

"FREEDOM!" I look over at Jasmine already joining the girls and stripped down "I LOVE THIS FAMILY!"

We all laugh as she goes over and plays with the girls. We all end up joining their Freedom day. It's nice to be able to be comfortable around people in your own skin. I haven't always felt I looked the best. But with this family...they make me feel good about myself.

I honestly can't wait for New York with them. It's gonna be a hell of a trip. Living there will be an adventure too. I can already tell.

But I guess that's all for the future to decide. Right now I have Beth making grabby hands. I pick her up and she lazily latches on. I smile and smooth out her hair. I really hope I'm able to have a kid of my own some day.

I really hope this family stays together to then.