"Yeah" Pamela sighs and looks at her necklace "She deserves the best"

"What's your idea?" Pam looks at me confused "You look like you have some ideas floating around in your head"

"No" Pamela closes her book "I gotta go"

Pamela gets up and quickly walks away. I watch her go confused. What just happened? Did I say something wrong? I didn't think I said anything bad.

"Jasmine and her have always been complicated" I jump at Sams voice in my ear "Sorry to scare ya"

The girls sit down beside me "We were just talking about relationships with Jasmine" I look at Sam "Would you two date her?"

"No" I look at her with a raised eyebrow "Not because of that! I meant Grace and me are fine alone!"

"But Fran seems to enjoy her presence too" I look over at Grace and see a small smile on her face "You do too"

"You think we should add her to our relationship?" I look at both of them and they nod "I wasn't expecting that"

"Just think about it and have Fran think about it" Sam puts a hand on my shoulder "If you all agree then what's the problem asking?"

I think about that "I guess nothing" I sigh "Things are so hard!"

"SHHH" I flip off the librarian and she scoffs "How rude!"

"Alright" Sam grabs my arm as she stands "Let's get you out of here and calmed down"

-Pamela pov-

I walk alone to the auditorium. I make sure it's empty before sitting down. I look out at the empty seats and let out a sigh.

"You never change huh?" I jump and look to see Jasmine "Always come here huh?"

"Best place" I look back out at the seats "I never said sorry about the whole being used thing that happened with that guy"

Jasmine walks over and sits beside me "I know you well" I look over at her and see her looking at me "What's wrong?"

I don't answer and just look in her innocent eyes. This girl has been through the ringer at this school. She's such a funny, smart, kind, caring, beautiful girl. I can't stop myself before I lean forward and capture her lips.

She jumps at first and then melts into it. We stay like that for a few minutes and slowly break. I see the dazed look on her face and smile. Then it hits me what I just did.

"Oh god" I stand up and scramble away "OH GOD!"

I hear my name be called as I run to the door. I reach it and stop. Standing there is Sugar, Sam, and Grace. Oddly the most upset is Sam. 

"You bitch!" She charges and tackles me "You homewrecking bitch!"

She takes a swing and gets my nose "OW! HELP!" I dodge the next swing and then she's pulled off by Sugar "God! I think you broke my nose!"

"We need to talk" Sugar grabs out her phone and Sends a text "We will be heading home early"

I nod and start to go "Wait" I turn and see a upset Jasmine "Can she come too?"

"It's for the better" I look at Sugar and she nods at Jasmine "Go get her"

I slowly walk up the stage steps to her "Hey" She looks up and I see the tears "We are gonna talk about this and head out"

She gives a little nod and i help her up. I grab her hand and lead her down the steps. I lead her to the girls and see the glare Sam still has. I sigh and look away.