→ chapter forty

a/n~ please remember to vote and comment! i really love hearing your guys input on the book so far !! i hope you enjoy this chapter <3

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

the kiss that chaerin shared with fred wasn't mentioned after the event, the two of them didn't dare speak about it and simply went back to their usual friendship. however chae was beginning to get frustrated, every time she wanted to talk to fred he was always with angelina.

she didn't get it, first the yule ball, now this? what did angelina have that she didn't? chae got the fact that they were on the quidditch team together and the fact that they were in the same house but that didn't make her anything special.

chae was the one that met fred on her first day at hogwarts, chae was the one who spent all her time with him, chae was the one that was in love with the boy. and most importantly, chae was the one that he kissed.

"george, where's fred?" chae asked.

the two of them were in potions together, sora eyed george closely, hoping he wouldn't reply with the one thing her cousin did not want to hear.

"yes, where is mr weasley?" snape's monotonous voice sounded from behind them and chae quickly went back to chopping her bat wing.

"um, he's with angelina..." george said quietly, causing chae's hand to slam down the knife she had in her hand (which earned her a very terrified look from sora whose hand was dangerously close to the knife).

"well i suggest you tell your brother that if he thinks skipping my class to hold hands with his girlfriend is more important that he can meet me in detention tomorrow night" said snape.

george nodded his head and the three of them watched snape walk away to another table, his cloak flowing behind him. sora and george watched chae cautiously as she tipped her ingredients in the potion, staying dangerously silent.

"something the matter?" george teased.

chae could feel the green monster known as jealously swimming in her stomach again and she shook her head firmly.

"he's perfectly entitled to hold hands with anyone he likes" chae said, her voice now sounding extremely jealous.

"except you don't want him to hold angelina's hand" said sora.

"hold on, none of us know he's holding her bloody hand" said george, defending his twin.

"yeah well if he is, i don't care" chae retorted, ladling her perfectly prepared potion in a bottle.