→ chapter twenty four

a/n~ hello !! i hope you enjoy this chapter, please remember to vote and comment !! tell me what you think of the story so far!

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"chaerin is zere merpeople in ze hogwarts lake?" fleur asked as she sat next to chae whilst they ate their dinner together.

"yes fleur, why?" said chae.

"do not worry!" fleur responded.

the french girl's response caused chaerin to furrow her eyebrows in confusion but didn't bother to push the matter.

"i am going to miss you when i 'ave to leave 'ogwarts" she said sadly.

chae nodded her head at fleur, letting out a sigh.

"i'll miss you too fleur, a lot actually, i've really enjoyed having you here with me"

"it is okay chaerin, we still 'ave five months with each other"

suddenly, harry sat down next to chae, he seemed to be in a hurry as he stared at chae, a desperate look on his face. the girl froze, her fork still in her mouth as harry began to speak.

"chae, i need your help right now!" he said, chae raised an eyebrow at him.

"can i at least finish my lamb?" she questioned, harry shook his head and grabbed the girls hand, forcing her out of her seat.

"hold on harry, let me finish my lamb!" chae said, trying to stab her fork into another slab of meat. harry looked at the girl as if she was crazy.

"chaerin, i need your help right now, it's urgent!"

chae groaned loudly, chucking her fork down as she waved goodbye to fleur. the girl was definitely unhappy that harry had stopped her from finishing her meal, she'd have to sneak into the kitchens later on to eat something there.

"harry, what's so urgent that you had to stop me from eating my bloody lamb?" she asked as harry began to lead the girl to the library.

"i figured the egg out, the second task. the champions have to search for something that the merpeople have stolen from them"

"but they live underwater?"

"yes exactly! hermione and ron have been helping me look all evening for a spell or something that can help me breathe under water for an hour but we've had no luck so hermione told me to go and get you"