→ chapter nine

DISCLAIMER: i apologise in advance if you are offended in the way i write the french and bulgarian accents, i'm simply following how jk rowling wrote them... i would like to apologise just in case you are offended. if you would not like to read these chapters then you can skip !! <3

 if you would not like to read these chapters then you can skip !! <3

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

before chaerin could register what was happening fleur was wrapping her arms tightly around the girl, chae coughed gently, feeling as if her lungs were restricted against her rib cage before she hugged the girl back.

"oh i 'ave missed you so much!" said fleur, causing chae to smile brightly.

"i missed you too!"

"gabrielle will be so 'appy to 'ear zat i am with you again!"

chae nodded her head at the mention of fleur's little sister, she often met with gabrielle when she was staying with fleur in paris. the three of them would go on walks around the city together as fleur and her sister showed chae around.

"how is gabrielle? how come she didn't come with you?"

"well, my parents, zey thought zat it was too dangerous for her to come with me to 'ogwarts"

chae nodded her before fleur began to speak again.

"are you going to enter ze tournament?"

chaerin shook her head, before beginning to explain she was too young to enter as her birthday wasn't until july 29th.

"ah i see, i see"

the two girls were silenced as dumbledore began to speak, welcoming their guests and explaining that the tournament would be officially opened at the end of the feast. when dumbledore was finished, the food appeared at the table and the students began to fill their plates.

fleur began to ask chae what dishes she should try but chaerin's eyes widened as she spotted the different foods, suddenly her stomach felt extremely empty. the girl didn't waste any time as she grabbed as much food as possible and turned to fleur, making fleur try some too.

"chaerin, watching you eat is funny"

"fleur! i've told you, call me chae!" she whined, fleur shook her head, a small smile on her face.

"no, i will call you your proper name zat is chaerin"

chae sighed but nonetheless continued to fill her mouth with food, anybody would think that the girl hadn't eaten in days. chaerin enjoyed the welcoming feast, she could spot her sister a few seats down with her friends, she smiled at her, making sure she was okay.