→ chapter five

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

a little while later, the group of them began to make their way to the stadium that would seat 100,000 witches and wizards. chae walked in between fred and george, her hair neatly pulled into two dutch braids that lead to two matching ponytails.

fred was offended because chae had taken his braids out so hermione could do her hair before they left for the cup, the girl was pleasantly surprised when she saw fred's work, but it was too messy to go out like it.

by the time they made it up to their seats in the top box, chaerin was panting like a dog that had just gotten back from a long walk, she sat next to fred and george with hermione on her left. she gasped at the view, she could see the whole stadium from where they were sat!

mr wealsey had certainly gotten them some of the best seats there. they waited a little while before ludo bagman turned up next to them, before that they had a pleasant conversation with a lovely house elf called winky.

although she had to stifle her laughter when winky told them 'freedom had gone to dobby's head' chae agreed with harry that he deserved to have a bit of fun, especially after serving the malfoy's. chaerin was certain there was nobody crueler than lucius malfoy other than you know who himself.

alice chang had told her daughter many years ago that even at school, lucius had the pure blood supremacy thing in his head, believing himself superior to anybody that was of muggle descent. lucius had liked alice until she went off and married the muggle known as oscar chang, chae and cho's father.

hermione nudged chae and nodded her head towards a certain man stood next to the minister of magic, cornelius fudge. stood next to him was none other than lucius malfoy and his wife narcissa and son draco, chaerin couldn't hear what he was saying but that didn't stop her from feeling as if he was looking at her and hermione as if they were dirt on his shoes.

draco had once called chaerin a terrible name, he had made chae so angry that she didn't hesitate to punch him in the face. it earned her a weeks detention with her head of house professor flitwick, but he liked chae so the detention wasn't too bad and ever since then draco and laid off a bit. of course he was still vile to her but she could deal with it.

by the time lucius and his family had left, the game was beginning to start. chae cheered with excitement, she was excited to see what mascots were going to come out. she loved magical creatures and quite often visited hagrid's to help with them, she also went with luna frequently into the forest.

chaerin stared in awe as the bulgarian mascots came out, they were veela's, incredibly beautiful creatures but very deceitful. she stared in alarm as they began to dance and the boys around her started to try and jump over the railing, she pulled fred back by his ear and pinched george's side, snapping them out of it as hermione went for harry and ron.