→ chapter seventy three

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Dear Chae,

Firstly, I hope you are well. I'm writing to ask for a favour, it's okay if you can't do it but it would be a great help if you did. I think there is something going on with Draco Malfoy. I'm almost certain that he's a Death Eater, there was something he was shopping for in Borgin and Burkes, this might be vital evidence. If you have time, could you please go to Borgin and Burkes and see if there is anything he could be interested in. Please write back to me if you find anything.

From Harry.

Chae let out a sigh as she held the piece of parchment in her hand, it looked like she'd be spending her morning searching Borgin and Burkes. What she didn't quite understand was the fact that Harry seemed to be obsessed with the idea of Draco being a Death Eater, it could be a logical explanation considering his father was a Death Eater but Draco was only young he wasn't even of age.

She stood up, her bare feet padding their way onto the soft cream coloured carpet in the hallway and into the bedroom where Fred was still sleeping peacefully. Upon seeing his face she smiled lovingly, it was even tempting to climb back into bed and spend the rest of her day with him but she knew that Harry needed her help.

After finding out the truth about her father, she decided that it would benefit her to take a well-needed break from her problems and help others deal with theirs. Of course, Chaerin knew that she couldn't push away her emotions and it wasn't healthy to bottle things up but right now she couldn't bring herself to talk about the fact that her father had replaced her because after everything she still yearned for him.

The brunette sat down on her side of the bed, tucking Harry's letter safely into her bedside drawer. The soft sheets crumpled beneath her as she turned to face her boyfriend, admiring his beautiful features. He had been her anchor recently, keeping her held down safely so that she wouldn't drift too far from the shore. 

"Chaerin, I know that I'm really hot but you don't need to stare," Fred mumbled, his morning voice sounding like heaven.

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment?" Chae scoffed, rolling her eyes.

The redhead laughed, opening his arms wide expecting Chae to fall right back into his arms but Chaerin knew that this was a trap. If she were to climb back into bed now then she would get absolutely nothing productive done today and she had a place to investigate. 

"Oh no, nah uh. Fred Weasley, I am not getting back into bed with you," Chae remarked.

"That's not what you were saying last night," Fred smirked, his comment earning him a slap on his strong muscular arms.

He retaliated by grabbing Chae's waist and pulling her down onto the bed, burying her under the white bed sheets with him and wrapping his strong arms around her. Chae wriggled and squirmed with laughter whilst trying to escape what seemed to be the death of her productiveness, but it was no use because Fred certainly wasn't going to let go.