→ chapter four

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

The following morning Mrs Weasley walked into the girls bedroom to wake the three of them up, she shook Chae gently first because she was closest to the door before shaking Hermione and Ginny. The three girls stirred groggily as Mrs Weasley told them to get up before leaving the room.

However, the girls did not move... They were certainly awake but they felt they could not move from the warmth of their beds. Chae opened one eye to see it was still dark out, she let out a groan before sitting up.

She heard voices coming from downstairs so she guessed the others were awake, but she didn't dare move, the sleep still clouding her vision.

"So they're still in bed?" she heard Fred grumpily say. "Why can't we apparate too?"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't got your test," Mrs Weasley snapped. "Where have those girls got to?"

The three girls then quickly began to get dressed, not wanting to get on Molly's bad side at this time in the morning. After the three of them were ready, they went downstairs where Mrs Weasley served them all a bowl of porridge.

Chae held a foul look on her face as if somebody had just insulted her entire family, but that wasn't the case. She was simply just tired and really despised mornings, she sat opposite Fred and George who tried to strike up a conversation with her but got nothing but a string of profanities from her which she muttered into her porridge.

"You're a right grumpy git in the morning you know," Fred stated, George agreeing with his statement.

"You're acting as if one of us killed your cat!" George added, the girl looked up at them, doing nothing but glaring at them. The twins sighed and shook their heads, deciding they had better leave her until she'd woken up a bit more.

Chae tried to eat her porridge but she felt her eyelids slowly closing, she fought to keep them open however it would seem she was losing the battle. Before she knew it her head had dropped to the table, causing a loud thud.

The kitchen full of people looked at her in alarm, worried she might have hurt herself as they tried to stifle their laughter.

"Is she asleep?" asked Arthur, Ginny shrugged her shoulders at her father, before she nudged Chae.

"Yep," she replied before going back to eating her porridge.

The girl awoke a little while later to the sound of the twins and their mother arguing, she huffed and watched as the remaining toffees ended up in the bin. Within moments it was time to leave, Mrs Weasley gave her husband a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye to everyone, but Fred and George had left without saying a word to her.