→ chapter one hundred and seven

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Chaerin Chang stared at her reflection in the mirror, she couldn't help but admire the way the white silk and lace dress cinched tightly to her body. Her hair was held up with beautiful silver pins, intricate and small flowers pressed into the style that Fleur had insisted Chaerin kept still for.

Her makeup was perfectly done and the young woman had been told so many times that tears were not allowed to ruin Fleur's work of art. The whole moment felt surreal, after a whole year of planning her wedding, it was finally here.

For the last couple of days, Chae had not been allowed anywhere near the Burrow because Molly insisted that she must not see anything, even though Chae had helped Molly plan everything. Fred swore every night that his mother was going to drive him insane.

Chae had never been happier, in all her life. She'd found a sense of peace like no other, it was one thing to be in love with someone else, but it was even more extraordinary to be in love with herself.

And now, here she stood, in the bathroom of her new home that she and Fred had recently purchased together. She closed her eyes, imagining the beautiful future that they had planned with one another. However, it seemed as if it were only yesterday that the two of them had met.

"Mind if we sit? I'm Fred Weasley, this is George!" the boy now known as Fred spoke, the two girls nodded, letting them know they could sit with them, they were looking to make friends. The twins sat down, Fred next to Chae and George next to Sora.

"I'm Chaerin Chang! I'm mostly called Chae though."

Chaerin smiled at the small memory, it was her first journey to Hogwarts, and little did she know that at that moment, she had just met her soulmate. It reminded her of all the other times she had been so blindly in love with him.

Chae stared at her cousin wearily as she eyed the bottle, surely there would be no harm if she just gave it a quick whiff? But then Sora would know for definite that she had a crush on Fred... well it was only Sora, she wouldn't tell anyone.

"Okay fine."

Sora grinned at her cousin and carefully passed her the potion, Chae held it up to her nose and sniffed it. The familiar scent that she adored so much wafted towards her.

"Okay, I smell, fireworks, cinnamon, and toasted marshmallows..."

Even in her happiest moments, her mind drifted to their biggest falling out, after he had kissed Angelina Johnson at the Yule Ball. It was ironic that she was one of the guests attending their wedding today.

In front of her, was Fred and Angelina, their lips on each other's lips. The drinks dropped from Chaerin's hands, tumbling to the floor with a crash and the tears began to cascade down her face. The sounds of the drinks falling grabbed Fred and Angelina's attention, his eyes widening when he saw Chaerin.