→ chapter thirty four

a/n~ i apologise that this update is late, i've had so much college work to do and may have gotten distracted by doctor who lol. please remember to vote and comment, i would really like to see this book do well 🥺

 please remember to vote and comment, i would really like to see this book do well 🥺

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chae laid awake in her bed, unable to sleep. the girl was consumed by her thoughts on the upcoming future, as harry's hearing was only a few hours away she feared he would not be allowed to attend hogwarts again.

she knew that the ministry just couldn't expel him, but cornelius fudge certainly was prejudice towards the boy. the minister was choosing to take the easy route and refuse to believe that the dark lord hadn't returned, chae certainly thought he was a fool and it made her wish so much that she would not have to work at the ministry.

chae certainly wanted to work at the twins' joke shop, but she knew that her mother had other plans for her. she'd be risking a lot if she told her mother she did not want to follow in her path and become an auror.

chaerin came from a line of aurors, alice's real parents had been aurors and so had their parents. it was only natural that chae became one too, however she was beginning to feel as if she didn't want to follow in her mother's footsteps.

she turned over in her bed, seeing that hermione and ginny were already fast asleep. the girl sighed heavily, just as she was about to close her eyes and try to sleep, a crack sounded in the room and she felt a pain in her arm which had been consumed by body weight.

"ouch! you just apparated on my arm!" she whisper yelled, her eyes trying to adjust to the darkness.

chae could just about make our the features of fred's face as he began to laugh.

"sorry, it's harder to do in the dark" said fred as he lifted chae's blanket, climbing into bed beside her.

chae's eyes went as wide as saucers, what on earth did he think he was doing?

"fred, you can't just apparate and climb into bed with me"

"of course i can"

"no you really can't, if either one of the girls wake up or your mother finds out she'll have both of our heads off"

"don't worry love, i'll be gone by the morning"

chae rolled her eyes, even if if the boy couldn't see it. he laid silently next to the petite girl, wrapping his arms around her waist. it was a regular occurrence that the two would cuddle with each other, very rarely at their own homes though, usually in their school dormitories.