→ thank you <3

to think that this book is finished, baffles me, because there were times i thought of just scrapping it all and forgetting about it. but i didn't, and that was because it was readers like you who truly made this book what is is now.

thank you for voting, commenting and enjoying fred and chae's story. writing chae's character is something i'm going to deeply miss, it breaks my heart knowing there is going to be no more fred and chae (but that's just because i'm a cancer and i attach myself to fictional people lmao).

when i started this book in october, i didn't expect for it to receive nearly the amount of love that it has, and i cannot express how much it truly does mean to me. it was you readers that really kept this book alive. your comments have always made me laugh, even if i hadn't had time to respond, i'd read them all.

eventually, i knew this would had to end, i tried to prolong publishing the last two chapters because i just didn't want to say goodbye to my babies fred and chae yet lol. but the time has come, so i would like to leave you all with one big thank you and so much love.

thank you for 80K reads, thank you for voting, thank you for commenting, thank you for understanding the weasley obsession, thank you for loving chae and reading her story. thank you for just reading. if you would like to, feel free to leave any questions about the book right here and i'll answer !!

now here is a shameless self promo, if you did enjoy this book and my writing, please give me a follow !! and if you're also a kpop stan like me, then perhaps you'd like my new book that i published recently... i'm sure i also have some more harry potter books up my sleeve too.

thank you so much.
love always, jasmine. <3