→ chapter twenty seven

a/n~ thank you so much for the recent support on this book !! please continue to vote and comment as i'm really hoping to grow this book as a lot of my time goes into writing these chapters, your support means the world to me so thank you very very much !! i thought i should also mention that goblet of fire will be coming to an end soon :(

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

two months had passed since easter and chae was healing, she had accepted the fact that her parents had divorced and was ready to move on.

chaerin erupted with laughter as her and the twins ran from snape's potions class, the three of them had just set off dungbombs in there and snape had gone mental.

the trio ran down the castle passageways as fast as they could, they knew snape wouldn't be able to catch them. they came to a stop when they had reached the entrance of the castle.

chae rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"did you see the look on the old git's face?" fred asked.

"looked as if he were going to kill us" george responded.

"i wouldn't put it past him, i couldn't begin to tell you how many times he's hit me in the back of the head" chae added.

the three of them began to stroll outside when they noticed the quidditch pitch had hedges growing from it, she saw hagrid tending to the hedges and chae wasted no time in going to greet the man.

"hagrid!!" she called excitedly as she ran over to him.

"chaerin! what're ya doin' out here?!" he asked, the man towering over the girl.

"just strolling by" she lied, there was no way she'd tell hagrid that the three of them were hiding from snape.

"hmm, that's hard to believe" said hagrid.

"we're certainly not doing anything bad" said fred.

"or particularly dangerous" george added.

hagrid eyed the three of them suspiciously before he went back to trimming the hedges.

"hagrid what are these for?" chae questioned.

"the third task" he grunted.

"ohhh! is it a maze then?"

hagrid nodded his head, chae opened her mouth to speak again but quickly closed her mouth when she saw professor snape storm by.