→ chapter ninety

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

The day of the wedding finally arrived, and Chaerin was relieved to say to the least. After Molly realised that Chae truly was feeling better, she'd been put to work just like the others, barely having any time to see Fred other than at meal times and considering they still weren't allowed to sleep in the same room together, Chae missed him dearly.

The sun was high in the air, it's brilliant rays sending bursts of warmth down onto the green earth beneath it. Chae sighed contently as she pulled on her dress for the wedding, it was a simple pink floral wrap dress that reached her knees and the sleeves stopped midway on her arms. It was a very pretty dress and Chae wouldn't deny the fact that she looked absolutely gorgeous.

She slipped on a white pair of heels after pushing a pair of earrings into the holes of her ears, and checked her reflection one last time before she made her way downstairs where everybody was making the final preparations.

After greeting everyone downstairs, Molly began pushing Chae out into the back garden, telling her to make sure the four boys were showing people to their seats. Chae let out a small laugh and nodded, walking slowly as the mud tried to swallow the back of her heels. In the distance she spotted, Fred, George, Ron and an unfamiliar boy that she guessed was Harry's disguise.

"When I get married," said Fred, not noticing Chae's oncoming presence as he tugged at the collar of his tuxedo, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over."

"Excuse me, I don't think so, you won't be in charge of any preparations," said Chae, wrapping her arm around him before she greeted Harry. "Nice look Harry, who are you meant to be?"

"Cousin Barny," Fred replied, "And who said you'd be in control of our wedding?"

"Me! If I let you get your hands on it we'll end up marrying in an alley way full of trash!"

"Wow, you think that lowly of me?" said Fred, feigning hurt.

"Fred, you tried to give her a toad as a present once," George piped in.

"That was in our second year! How was I supposed to know she thought they were 'ugly, slimy little gits'?" he quoted Chae.

"Huh? Sounds like you two!" Chae smiled cheekily, tapping the twin's chests before walking off into the venue to check the seating arrangements were correct as the guests started arriving.

People began to pile into the venues and Chae had to stifle her laughter when Hagrid broke five chairs at once, misunderstanding Fred's direction and not sitting in the chair that was especially made for him in the back row. Chae walked to stand with Ron and Harry, well Ron and Barny.