→ chapter one hundred and six

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

The final fight of the wizarding war had begun to flourish inside the great hall, Chae was firing jinx after jinx at Death Eaters and all other kinds of dark creatures. The house-elves at Hogwarts had bounded down the steps, lead by none other than Kreacher who had the locket of Regulus Black bouncing on his chest, they charged full speed at the attackers.

"Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"

The Deather Eaters were crumbling beneath Hogwarts, some of them were even fleeing. Chaerin's lip was bleeding, and her chest hurt from where she had previously been stunned. She ran swiftly past Kingsley, McGonagall, and Slughorn who were all battling Lord Voldemort - whose face was full of hatred as they dodged every one of his spells.

Chae forced herself into battle alongside Ginny, Hermione, and Luna who were trying to defeat Bellatrix but she was their equal. Chae smiled at the girls as she began to shoot jinxes at the crazed witch, she thirsted for the woman's death, after all, she had taken so much from her.

Bellatrix Lestrange would die, Chaerin Chang would avenge Sirius Black and Alice Chang even if it meant she'd been joining them.

Bellatrix Lestrange had to die.

The killing curse was shot towards Ginny, death missing her by just an inch. An inch that infuriated Molly Weasley as Bellatrix laughed maniacally in her face.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"

Molly's curse soared through the air rapidly, hitting her squarely in her chest, directly where her heart was. It took a moment for her to realise what had happened, but death greeted her quickly, not giving her time to process anything. The body of Bellatrix Lestrange crashed to the floor and the crowd roared with happiness.

Voldemort's scream was like music to Chae's ears. He finally knew what it felt like to lose someone. Kingsley, McGonagall, and Slughorn were blasted through the air due to Voldemort's rage, he had lost his most loyal dog, it caused something in him to turn.

The realisation must have hit him. He was losing. By the looks of it, he did not like to be a loser, and yet here he was, his army had been destroyed by wizards younger than he was, people less inexperienced than he was.

Lord Voldemort was a fool.

Suddenly, the room fell silent, Chae held Fred's hand tightly and held onto her cousin Sora's arm with a fierce grip. The anxiety was rushing inside of her when she caught a glimpse of Harry and Voldemort circling one another in the middle of the great hall. This was it.

It was an even playing field, no one had an advantage, Harry Potter could kill Tom Riddle. Or Tom Riddle could kill Harry Potter. It was the moment everyone had been waiting for, yet, now that it was here, no one could stand to watch.