→ chapter thirty three

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

the next morning chae sat at the kitchen table, a bowl of cereal in front of her as she stared at the food. she hated that she had to get up early when she didn't even have school or any homework to do.

chaerin was fairly organised and did all her homework within the first two weeks of the summer holidays, so she didn't have any left to do. no doubt she'd end up doing fred and george's for them though...

she had awoke earlier than the others, see the thing was, nobody dared to wake chaerin up anymore (unless it was fred and george) the girl tended to be a bit horrible in the mornings, chaerin chang was most definitely not a morning person.

"what are you doing?" said fred as he sat down with a bowl of cereal opposite chaerin.

"what does it look like i'm doing?" chae said.

"staring at your bowl as if it's going to talk to you" george piped in as he sat next to his twin.

"ha ha george you're so funny" chae responded as she glared at him.

"at this point, i don't know why either of you try to talk to her in the morning" sirius said as he walked past, patting chae on the shoulder smiling at her affectionately.

chaerin rolled her eyes playfully and began to eat her cereal, ignoring the twins whispering about their new inventions.

a while later molly had called them all into the drawing room to continue cleaning, chae actually rather enjoyed the cleaning, she liked when things were tidy and she found it very therapeutic.

chae stood next to hermione and ginny as they stared at the velvet green curtains, molly handed them all a cloth instructing them to tie it over their nose and mouth. the girl let out a groan as the cloth kept falling from her face, she watched as fred laughed at her.

the boy gently took the cloth from her hands and helped tie it to her face, covering her nose and mouth. she stared up at him, slowly forgetting the others in the room until she saw molly eyeing them suspiciously from the corner of her eye.

the group waited for harry and ron to appear before they started using the doxycide, chae handed hermione a bottle and she took it gratefully.

mrs. weasley was bending over to check the page on doxys in gilderoy lockhart's guide to household pests, which was lying open on the sofa. chaerin never could stand that man, she found him utterly annoying and often during his classes she wanted to punch him straight where it hurt.