→ chapter fourteen

a/n ~ hi loves !! please please please remember to vote and comment, i really would like to know if you're enjoying the book so far !! thank you so much for reading ! <3

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chae felt that she had blinked and suddenly it was november 24th, she had no clue where the time had gone and she now found herself sitting next to an anxious sora who wouldn't stop bouncing her knee. they still had hours before the first task, practically the whole day ahead of them.

"sora, why don't you just go and see him? i'm sure he'd appreciate it" said chae.

"i can't, chae i feel as if i'm going to be sick" responded sora.

"well how about you aim for the desk and not my shoes because these ones are new and i can't afford a new pair" she joked, but instead of laughing, sora vomited the cereal she had eaten only an hour ago onto the desk, missing her cauldron.

chae looked disgusted but nonetheless held her cousins hair back, professor snape began to walk over to them, mirroring chae's expression. he let out a sigh when he saw that the vomit was indeed not in the cauldron, he'd have to get filch to clean up again.

"miss chang, please escort miss song to the hospital wing, i'm sure she'll be able to deal with her love life better there" snape said in his usual monotone voice, chae nodded her head and began to quickly pack up hers and sora's belongings.

"come on sora" she whispered gently as she helped sora out of her seat, the other students now ogling them.

when chae had gotten sora to the hospital wing she decided it would be best if she left to go and find cedric. she knew that he was in the same transfiguration class as the twins, whenever she had potions the twins had transfiguration.

"wait here" chae said to sora, leaving sora sat on a bed in the hospital wing. chae began to make her way towards professor mcgonagall's classroom, she knocked gently on the door and waited for the professor to tell her to enter.

"come in" mcgonagall called, the dark haired girl opened the door and the students in there turned to look at her, the weasley twins looked at her and sent her big grins.

"what is it dear?" her grandmother asked softly as she lowered her wand, chae smiled at her brightly.

"madam pomfrey sent me to fetch cedric diggory, it's urgent she says" said the girl, madam pomfrey hadn't sent for cedric whatsoever but she knew that her grandmother wouldn't question her if she said madam pomfrey needed him.

"very well, off you go cedric"

chae waited for cedric as he packed his stuff up, they left the classroom and cedric started to speak to her as they made their way down the corridors.