→ chapter sixty nine

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Dear Chae, 

As you asked, I'm updating you on the Hogwarts news and drama, specifically drama revolving around Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger. Firstly, I wish you would just come back because the dorm is a mess without you here, and the Ravenclaw Quidditch team sucks now! Anyway back to the point, nothing serious has happened but Harry did arrive late to the sorting ceremony and he was bleeding. He also thinks Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater, I wouldn't be surprised he's a creepy dude. Hope you are well big sis, sending you my love.

From Cho.

Chae's eyes scanned the piece of parchment fervently, her brain taking in all the information as her pink lips sipped on the cup of tea she held in her hand. It was around 6 am and the sun was peeking out to say hello, kissing the light blue sky that was dotted with clouds. 

A peaceful silence hung in the air, the twins were still asleep and Chae did not like to wake them. It was like waking a sloth, neither of the Weasleys wanted to move so instead they ignored Chae's shouting. By now she figured it was best to just let the sound of their alarms to wake them up.

The brunette was sat at the kitchen table, a ceramic mug full of tea and a plate of toast in front of her whilst she read through the mail that their new owl Dash had brought them. To say Chae's cat Cleo disliked the light brown barn owl was an understatement, Cleo had been avoiding Chaerin mercilessly. After all, she hadn't forgiven her for leaving her with her mother to finish her final year at Hogwarts.

"Chaerin! I'm going to throw your cat out the window the next time she wakes me up!" George grumbled, stumbling tiredly into the kitchen with his twin walking in after him.

"George she just likes your bed, I don't think she actually likes either one of you," Chae responded, not looking up from the piece of parchment.

"Yeah well we don't like her, if she's not careful I'll feed her to a dragon," said George, causing a smile to form on his twin's face. "What's for breakfast?" 

"We're starving, we might actually have to eat you Chae," Fred commented, earning nothing but a role of the eyes.

"That's not something I want to do, I'll leave that job to you Fred," said George.

Chae's serious demeanour changed and she couldn't help but laugh, her eyes crinkling into crescent moons.

"Seriously though, we're starving Chae," the older twin said, a growling sound from his stomach soon echoing after his sentence.

Chae put down her mug and looked up at the twins, a stern look on her face which reminded them both of the look their mother would give them when they were in trouble.

"Seriously though, I'm not your housewife. Learn how to cook for yourselves, I'm not always going to be home you know?" Chae scolded, just because she was a woman did not mean that she had to cook and clean up after the two adults that acted like children.