→ chapter thirty six

a/n~ please remember to vote and comment !! it really helps with motivation and i love talking to you guys ! i hope you're enjoying the story so far!

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

the ceiling of the great hall was bright, mirroring the outside sky, the sun beaming down on the students eating their breakfast. chae had just entered the hall, seeing that the hall was full of students, cho and luna had woken up before her and left her in the dorm.

chae began to prepare herself for the day ahead, she still didn't have her timetable. but she knew for a fact that her final year was going to stressful, even more stressful than her o.w.l year as she was to take her n.e.w.t's this year.

just as she stepped through the doors to the great hall she was handed her timetable, she smiled brightly as she looked at the lessons she had today's lesson.

monday:
double astronomy
transfiguration
double charms
potions

when chaerin passed the gryffindor table (previously on her way to the ravenclaw table) she felt a tug on her arm and was pulled to sit in between fred and george.

"chae here had breakdowns nearly every week during her owl year" said fred, as he handed chae a crumpet.

she looked at the crumpet before looking back up at him in suspicion.

"i haven't done anything to it, i promise love"

the girl nodded her head and took a bite of the buttered crumpet, pleased to see that she didn't transfigure into any sort of creature or ended up with blood running down her nose.

"anyway, it's a nightmare of a year, the fifth" said george. "if you care about exam results, anyway. fred and i managed to keep our peckers up somehow"

"yeah, you got, what was it, three owl's each?' said ron.

"yep" said fred unconcernedly "but we feel our futures lie outside the world of academic achievement"

chae laughed slightly, causing her to choke on her crumpet and the group looked at her in concern.

"you two amaze me sometimes" chae said.

"awh really?" said george, smiling at the girl.

"it wasn't a compliment, i'm merely amazed on how you even managed to get three owl's when you spent half the time pranking the majority of the school"

chae's response caused harry, ron and hermione to laugh as fred and george glared at the girl. chae shrugged her shoulders at the twins.