→ chapter eighty

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Dear Chae,

Welcome to what I assume to be part 3,001 of me giving you updates on what's going on at Hogwarts. I finally have something that I, myself, think is pretty juicy and it's not me telling you that Peeves has inked the astrology telescopes at least five times in one week. I'm not sure how you'll react to this, but this happened only a couple of hours ago so it's the talk of the school right now. Earlier on, news spread that Draco and Harry had a duel in the boy's bathroom. Moaning Myrtle kept screaming that Harry was a murderer and Snape found Draco covered in blood. So yeah, it's not too good I guess. I found it pretty hilarious myself, not Draco nearly dying of course, but you should've seen the way Pansy Parkinson reacted, gosh I wanted to hex her so badly. Anyway, that's all for this week big sis. Miss and love you lots.

Love from, Cho.

Chae's blood was red hot streaming through her veins and Sora could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. She could not even comprehend what she had just read, was that boy genuinely out of his mind or just stupid? Chaerin was absolutely furious with him, how dare he take his Draco theory to this level?

Harry James Potter was in big trouble with Chaerin Chang.

The brunette immediately stood up, she cleared her throat, and turned to Sora.

"I have business to attend to at Hogwarts," Chae stated calmly.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Sora asked, her eyes scanning the parchment paper that Chae had placed back onto the kitchen table.

"Probably not, but I'm going to do it anyway. Don't even try to stop me," Chae responded, escaping from Sora quickly.

When the fresh air hit her face, it did not calm her in the usual way. Her mind was racing to find a good enough reason as to why Harry would commit such a despicable act, but she could not find one. The boy had really taken it too far. Chae's kind-hearted and gentle attitude was gone and replaced by an angry bee buzzing at the window trying to get in.

The young Ravenclaw was thinking over what she could say to the black-haired boy, however, all she wanted to do was shout at him that his actions were completely irrational and uncalled for. Part of her knew deep down that Harry wouldn't do something like this intentionally, but the damage was already done.

Chae apparated outside of the Hogwarts gates, careful that she was not seen by the security enforcements. Once she knew she was away from prying eyes, she transformed into her animagus. This was something she had been doing quite a lot recently, she had to keep an eye on Fred in some type of way.

The nebelung cat began to stride into the building, going unnoticed by the people around. Her tail was up in the air and her head was held high, she looked rather elegant. Chae made her way inside the castle, quickly and diligently navigating her way to the Gryffindor common room. Admittedly, it was rather hard to see when you were a small animal and could barely see past ankles.

It had taken a while, but she had finally found herself outside the portrait of the fat lady. Now, all she had to do was wait for a Gryffindor student to enter and she could leap in behind them. The cat sat upright in front of the painting, it was rather obvious but no one seemed to question it as they walked past. Some students had even called her a pretty cat, which pleased Chaerin greatly.

A Gryffindor student soon came along and granted Chae access to the Gryffindor common room without even realising it. When she was finally inside the familiar red and bronze-tinted room, she began searching for a certain lightning-scarred boy. She soon found him sitting with Ginny, Ron, and Hermione in a secluded corner of the room.

The gray cat began to walk over to them, she perched herself on the seat next to Hermione who began to stroke her soft, fluffy fur causing her to purr but this did not calm her anger. Harry looked positively unpleasant and she could see the obvious guilt in his striking green eyes, but that would not stop her from lecturing him.

"What's that mangy cat doing here?" Ron asked, causing Hermione to choke knowing it was Chaerin who had joined them.

Within seconds, Chae returned to her natural state causing Ron to look at her with fear and awe in his eyes. He hadn't just insulted any old cat, he had insulted his brother's girlfriend and his very own friend. Which wasn't unusual, but Chae's features easily gave away the fact that there was an oncoming storm and it was heading straight for his best friend.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! ARE YOU TAKING THE ROYAL MICK? WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING HUH? ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST MENTALLY DERANGED?! DO YOU REALISE THAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED! I LEAVE SCHOOL AND YOU START ACTING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE DIMWIT!"

The other students stopped what they were doing and turned to stare in shock and bewilderment. Many students recognised the Hogwarts graduate but many first years were wondering who on earth the random crazy lady was.

Harry hung his head in shame, unable to look at the older girl who had become such a sister figure to him. He didn't care that she was angry, he cared that he had disappointed the one person who would quite literally take the killing curse if it meant he'd live.

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING SO IRRESPONSIBLE! HARRY DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE? YOU COULD HAVE BLOODY KILLED HIM!"

"Do you think I meant to do it?" Harry finally said, his green eyes meeting Chae's brown ones. She let out an exasperated sigh before yelling again.

"I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN THINK OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS! ESPECIALLY IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!"

Hermione, Ron, and Ginny looked at each other awkwardly and Harry could not bring himself to talk to the girl. He'd disappointed her and that was the last thing he had wanted to do, the guilt was settling in his stomach and the hurt and anger were evident in every word that left Chae's lips.

He'd really done it this time, he had really messed up and he only had himself to blame.

"You know what? If you aren't even going to respond to me, I'm done wasting my time here, contact me when you're ready to take responsibility for your actions."

The brunette stood up, her long waves cascaded down her back as she glared at the Gryffindor boy. Her throat hurt from shouting and she was ready to take her leave, she shook her head at the group before making her way to the exit, not daring to look back.

a/n~ hi loveys! apologise that this update is late, the normal updating schedule will be returning on monday! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, please don't be a silent reader! also, i'd love to hear how you guys are, tell me in the comments please! all my love <3