→ chapter ninety one

DISCLAIMER: this chapter contains graphic depictions of violence and blood, please do not read if this is something that could potentially upset or harm you. put yourself first, come back later when another chapter is released <3

 put yourself first, come back later when another chapter is released <3

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

When Chae's eyes fluttered open, she found herself in a very unfamiliar living room. It was extremely large, it was grand truly, furnished lavishly with silver touches to give it some personality. Whoever owned the house was most certainly rich beyond words.

The leather sofa stood proudly by the magnificent fireplace, a centre piece that could not be ignored. Luxurious paintings hung on the wall, a gorgeous chandelier was dangling from the ceiling, it's diamond shaped glass looking exactly like small raindrops that were ready to fall from the sky.

Although, Chae couldn't quite help but notice a peculiar staircase that would only lead a person downwards, was it a secret room? Chae hoped she'd never have to find out.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake," drawled a menacing voice, a pointed nail dragging across Chae's jaw.

"Now, I don't see any need for introductions, you know who I am. And my, my, Miss Chang do I know who you are."

The figure moved to stand in front of the young Ravenclaw, who was tied to a chair so tightly that it would surely cut off her blood flow. However, it wasn't the severing of her blood flow that caused her to anxiety to bubble. It was the serpent eyed man in front of her.

It was somebody she thought, even hoped, that she would never to come face to face with. But here she was, directly looking evil in the eye. The terror began to spread from her nervous system and into the blood stream, like venom from a snake. Venom that spreads quickly throughout the lymphatic system, battling the white blood cells to leave the body defenceless, giving it no choice but to succumb to the paralysation.

His face was even more ghastly then she thought it would be, crimson eyes with small slits in the middle, a nose that was hardly existent. High cheekbones that were evidence that the face used to belong a handsome young man, before he had descended into the darkness of forbidden magic. He'd bitten into the forbidden apple, committing a sin that would last him a lifetime.

In front of Chae, stood Lord Voldemort himself.

Behind him, she recognised the familiar platinum blonde hair of Draco Malfoy and his father Lucius. A woman was stood next to them, a glint of sorrow in her eyes, she was a beautiful woman indeed and Chae would believe her to be Draco's mother Narcissa, her sister Bellatrix standing proudly next to her.