→ chapter eighty five

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Since Dumbledore's death, the entire wizarding world had been turned upside down. Witches and wizards cowered in fear, shutting the blinds on their windows, locking their doors and even fleeing the country. With Dumbledore gone, nothing stood in the way of Lord Voldemort other than Harry Potter.

And even then, the whereabouts of the Potter boy was unknown. It was a secret, told from one mouth to another, like the whisper of a ghost, barely there.

However, that was to the public. Chaerin Chang knew very well that Harry was currently residing at number 4 Privet Drive, in fact, she was on her way to see him. Tonight was the night he would be moved to the safe house.

Precautions had been set in place, fake information had been given to people in case of Death Eaters finding out. The whole of the wizarding world was relying on Harry Potter to stop the Dark Lord from ascending further, the amount of muggle lives that had been taken in the past couple of months was astronomical. It disgusted Chaerin.

Who in their right mind thought that 'cleansing' the earth of the muggle-borns, half-bloods or blood traitors was okay? People were equal, nobody was better than another. Each person was unique, the DNA encased in their body was absolutely wonderful but yet everybody was made of the same blood, flesh and organs.

There wasn't a witch or wizard today that pretty much wasn't a half-blood. So the Dark Lord's obsession with the inferior and the superior was plain stupid to Chaerin, why were they fighting? Why were they spending the time battling one another when they could be working together to make the wizarding world in England a safe place?

Chae knew that her thoughts were futile, after all nothing could stop the Dark Lord other than Harry James Potter. Which was why he was the key that they needed to unlock a better world, a world where people would not have to stay inside their houses drenched in their own fear and anxiety.

Harry had to be protected at all costs, he was their last chance at getting rid of Lord Voldemort once and for all.

"Are you ready love?" Fred asked, taking Chae's dainty hand in his own rather large one.

"Yes, are you?" She responded, leaning upwards to press a sweet kiss to his lips earning a groan in disgust from George.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're the one that's never ready for anything!" said Fred, raising his eyebrow at the girl.

"I'm not so sure about that, have you seen the amount of stuff she carries in her bag? Bloody hell, you could get knocked out and she'd have just the thing you needed," Ron commented, walking next the couple.