→ chapter eleven

a/n~ hi hi !! i hope you're enjoying this story so far, please please please remember to vote and comment! i'd love to hear what you guys have to say and voting really does help! thank you so much ! i hope you enjoy this chapter!

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chae was very pleased to say that this was her second feast in two days, once again she was seated next to fleur at the ravenclaw table but to her right sat her sister cho. the students chatted among themselves as they waited for everything to begin.

the girl's eyes landed on the goblet of fire, that had now been moved to the middle of the hall placed directly in front of dumbledore's empty stand. she couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling in her stomach every time her eyes fell upon the goblet. something about it just didn't seem right.

she was drawn from her thoughts when cho nudged her, she jumped visibly but turned to face her sister.

"fred's staring at you again" she giggled, chaerin shook her head but nevertheless turned to look at the gryffindor table where she did indeed lock eyes with the twin. he winked at her before turning back around.

"chae! he so fancies you!" cho squealed, the older chang blushed but shook her head as she lightly punched her sister in the arm.

"whatever cho" she replied causing cho to laugh.

"oh are we talking about zat boy chaerin likes?" fleur piped in, cho laughed even harder and chae was beginning to turn a further shade of pink.

"will you two quit it?" she asked, trying to fight the smile off her face.

"oh you are so in love" cho responded, the word love made chae stop for a moment. did she really love fred? she shook her head at the thought, there was no possible way, she was sixteen, she didn't even know what love was about, let alone feel it.

the feast started and chae was so in her head that it took her a while to even realise that there was food in front of her. cho looked at her sister in alarm, chae usually loved eating and enjoyed her food very much. her sister relaxed a little when chae began to eat a bit.

although the girl was worried about the goblet, she felt excited to see who the champions would be. however, since finding out fleur had entered the tournament she was increasingly worried, fleur was a very dear friend of hers and she wouldn't really know what to do if she lost her during that tournament.

it felt as if it took forever for the feast to end and many students kept standing up to see if dumbledore had finished eating, but it eventually came to an end. chaerin bounced her leg underneath the table, the anticipation finally getting the better of her.