→ chapter seventy eight

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Chaerin stared at the steam lifting from the mug of tea in her hands, she'd been staying with her cousin for a couple of days and she was honestly disappointed that Fred hadn't apologised yet. She knew she was being stubborn but she wouldn't let him think that their actions were okay, neither of them had any right to say the things they said to one another.

Her chocolate orbs flickered upwards to see Sora placing a plate of toast in front of her, before sitting down opposite her. Sora's kitchen was fairly simple however it had been decorated with pastel yellows and pinks, floral touches placed here and there. The window would normally let in a lot of light but the February morning was gloomy, the weather mirrored the young Ravenclaw's mood. 

"Have you still not made up?" Sora asked. 

Chae shook her head, biting into the buttered toast Sora had made for her. Her long dark locks were tied up in a ponytail, she was dressed in a fairly simple manner considering she had been asked to meet with Dumbledore. Usually, Chae would just lounge around in Sora's living room, she had recently introduced Sora to what the muggles called a TV. 

But today she had actually gotten dressed, her plaid sweater vest was layered on top of a white blouse, tucked into black jeans. Considering she'd be attending Hogwarts she thought it was best to dress in a manner that was not too casual but not extremely formal. 

"I've told you, I won't be the first to apologise. He deserves to know that I'm angry with him," said Chaerin, picking up her second piece of toast. 

"But are you still angry with him?" Sora responded, sipping her coffee lightly.

Her cousin's question took her by surprise. Chae had not thought about whether she was still angry with her boyfriend, she had calmed down a lot since the argument and was no longer felt as if she was a bull seeing red. Her annoyance with the redhead was now subtle and calm, but she was still irked by the fact that he had not apologised to her.

"I don't know," Chae concluded. "Don't you have work today?"

"Oh crap," The Hufflepuff's eyes widened in realisation as she quickly stood up, nearly spilling her coffee. "I'm gonna be late! Bye, Chae love you!" 

A string of giggles left Chae's lips as she watched Sora bounce around the kitchen, struggling to get her shoes and coat on at the same time. After watching Sora struggle she had decided she'd better get a move on and make her way to Hogwarts, considering she couldn't apparate into the Hogwarts grounds she'd have to apparate into Hogsmeade and walk there.

♡♡♡

When Chae arrived at Hogwarts she was escorted inside by an Auror, well that was after many security precautions and questions answered. Dumbledore came to meet her at the entrance hall, Chae figured out that it was lunchtime due to the students eating in the great hall.