→ chapter thirty two

a/n~ please remember to vote and comment ! i would really love to hear your thoughts on the story so far !

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chaerin was stood with hermione in the kitchen, chopping potatoes. chae was allowed to use magic now but she much rather preferred cooking without magic, chae was actually quite skilled when it came to the cooking department, especially muggle recipes.

the girl turned to speak to hermione but was quickly cut off by molly yelling at the twins again, ever since they'd come of age they'd felt the need to use magic for everything. not to mention they had been inventing products for their joke shop, they had even managed to get to chae to test some products once, it was something she was determined to never do again.

"fred  -  george  - NO, JUST CARRY THEM!" mrs. weasley shrieked.

fred and george had bewitched a large cauldron of stew, an iron flagon of butterbeer and a heavy wooden breadboard that even had a knife. the stew skidded the length of the table, burning it as it went, chae's eyes widened as the butterbeer landed with a crush, spilling its contents everywhere and the knife landed just where sirius' hand had been.

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!" screamed mrs. weasley. "THERE WAS NO NEED - I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS - JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING"

chae laughed silently as she listened to molly yell at the twins, it had become a form of entertainment since she had been living with the weasleys. molly had yelled at her a few times too, because chae was considered just as much a troublemaker as fred and george, although molly tended not to yell at chae too much considering the last time she did it resulted in chae crying.

chae was a sensitive girl, whilst she was strong she was also highly sensitive. the girl never considered it a bad thing, she considered herself in touch with her emotions and that was something she liked.

"we were just trying to save a bit of time!" said fred, hurrying forward to wrench the bread knife out of the table "sorry, sirius, mate - didn't mean to -"

hermione began to laugh when chae couldn't stop laughing, watching as mundungus stood up from the floor, swearing under his breath as harry and sirius laughed.

"boys" mr. weasley said, lifting the stew back into the middle of the table, "your mother's right, you're supposed to show a sense of responsibility now you've come of age -"

arthur was cut off by his wife shouting again, chaerin looked around the room, stealing a glance at harry. he looked as if he'd calmed down a bit now, she was hoping he had too because there was something she needed to tell him although her mother wasn't here and she needed her mother's permission.