→ chapter three

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Chaerin thanked Merlin when George came through the floo network, Harry following shortly after saving her from the awkward situation. Fred and Char looked at each other, evil smirks on their faces as they made their way over to Harry, who was lying on the kitchen floor, coughing slightly.

"Did he eat it?" Fred said excitedly, holding out a hand to pull Harry up from the ground.

"Yeah," Harry said, straightening up, "What was it?"

"Ton-tongue toffee," Chae answered, the smile on her face growing bigger as she imagined Harry's cousin with an enormous tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer..." Fred explained as laughter erupted from the small kitchen, however it all stopped when Arthur Weasley came back, looking angrier than ever, Chae's eyes widened at the sight of Arthur. Dhe quickly grabbed Fred's hand.

"That wasn't funny Fred! What on Earth did you give that muggle boy? Chae did you have something to do with it too?" he questioned, Chaerin nodded her head, her eyes glued to her shoes, she wasn't going to let Fred and George go down on their own.

"We didn't give him anything," Fred said, an evil grin on his face. "We just dropped them... It was his fault he went and ate it, we didn't tell him to eat it."

"You dropped it on purpose!" roared Arthur, Chae jumped at his tone but couldn't seem to fight the grin on her face, "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

Harry, Chae and the twins erupted with laughter.

"It isn't funny!" Mr Weasley shouted. "It's sort of funny," Chae muttered, not wanting Arthur to hear her, knowing the three of them were already in a heap of trouble. "That sort of stuff seriously undermines wizard-muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he was a muggle!" said Fred indignantly.

"Arthur, I'm a half blood, I wouldn't harm a muggle..." Chaerin spoke up, her hand still laced with Fred's.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git!" said George, Fred and Chae nodding their heads in unison. "Isn't he harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley," Harry said earnestly.

"That's not the point!" raged Mr Weasley "You wait until I tell your mother!"