She nods and I take a seat wathcing the playing duo. We have the girls with Fran cause they were all up late. They found the candy stash and...well they went to bed at 5 a.m. today.

I really hope this all works out.

-Shelby pov-

Maribel and I end up at Holly's class door. We knock and after a few minutes she answers. She gives us a smile and motions us in. We enter and sit in the desk close to hers.

"What can I do for you two?" She frowns "I'm not gonna be hit am I? I thought you all wanted to be with me and I'm sorry I miss read!"

"Some did not all" She nods and I continue "We wanted to ask if you are against..well truly against the stuff that we do for our daughters and Emma"

"We may have a potential match for you" Holly looks at Maribel "But she...She's had a rough time and is using what Emma and the girls do for coping"

"You all think we may work?" We nod and holly smiles "Let me see her then"

We stand up and lead her to the office "Please" I look at Holly "Don't do anything to spook her..It's important they feels safe like this"

She nods and we enter. I smile seeing Terri playing with Emma. I look at Holly and see her smile. She slowly walks toward her then looks at me. I nod and she continues.

"Hi" She crouches down next to Terri "My name is Holly! You look so adorable"

Terri speaks gibberish and smiles. She's younger than the girls. I really hope we can help fix her. She seems changed and better than before. She doesn't deserve the hurt and pain she's had.

"Why don't we go out and talk?" Holly looks up at us "Is that ok?"

"Perfectly fine" Holly smiles and picks up Terri "You need any help?"

"I'll call if I do" Holly looks at me "Thank you"

I nod and the duo leaves "Aright" I look at Madison who smirks "You have a class to fill"

I frown as the others laugh. Science...I hate science. I groan as I leave the room and head to Hollys class. These kids better be well behaved or I'll knock them down some pegs.

-Time skip-
I ended up sending 12 kids to Madison. I don't know how Holly puts up with the cat calls. I think I'll stick to my choir stuff. Speaking of which I'm standing in the doorway to glee confused.

Everyone is playing with the girls instead of sitting. I look at Madison who smirks. What did I do? Did I do something? Have I forgotten something?!

I slowly walk in and up to her. She walks closer still smirking. I hate her smirk sometimes. It's her I did something smirk.

"So" She looks at the kids "Looks like everyone is having fun huh?"

"What's going on?" She looks at me innocently "Why are you taking stuff out on me? What did I do?"

"Nothing" She grabs my hands and starts dragging me slowly "Come on"

I let her lead me to the back. We stop at where we have the lights blocked some. I look at her confused. She smirks again and hops onto it.

"What?" She motions me forward "What?"

"Why don't we test this out?" I walk toward her and the fiancé's walk toward us "But we can do that later first! I have to do this"

"What?" Judy looks confused "What's going on? I thought the girls were at home sleeping?"

"I brought them here" Madison smiles "I just wanted to tell you all something first"

"What?" She pulls out a stick and my eyes go wide "Hey! We don't have dicks!"

"I know!" Madison smiles "I thought maybe..oh never mind"

"What?" I force her to look at me "What is it?"

"I wanna have a kid" She frowns and tears falls "I want us to have a kid to call our own"

"We have so many" Judy looks confused "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I want us to have different pairs have a kid" we all look at her confused "Three of us get pregnant while two pick the dads and of course it's all agreed upon"

"We can talk about it in full later ok?" She nods and I give her a quick kiss "This isn't a no"

"None of us are saying no" Judy pulls her into her "Just maybe next time don't spring an idea this big on us back here"

"Ok" we hear laughter and Madison sighs "We should probably get them back home"

I nod and we head back out to the group. We get the girls and dismiss for the day. We have time before nationals. Tonight is going to be a night to just relax and enjoy closeness.

Also to ponder over Madison's idea. Cause honestly it doesn't sound too bad. Maybe we could have more kids. It wouldn't hurt.

So just maybe..