And I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

"I don't wanna leave anymore" I turn the radio off and look at Madison confused "I don't wanna leave Ohio anymore....I've grown attached to these kids and I'm scared to go"

"I know how you feel" We pull into a spot and park "I've been thinking about what will happen when we leave too"

Madison sighs and looks at me "The others wanna go" I see the confusion and lack of sleep on her face "What are we going to do?"

"We are going to talk it out like adults" I unbuckle and give her a small smile "After we get this White stick and go back home"

She nods and we get out of the vehicle. We are on our way tp the entrance when I get my wrist grabbed. I turn confused and see a disheveled Terri Shuester.  

"I-I'm sorry" she lets go of me and takes a step back "I just...no one ever listens so I just wanted your attention...Do you have any spare change? I just need some for some food"

"What happened Terri?" She looks away from me and I see a bruise "Who did that Terri?"

She doesn't look back at me "We only met a few times before" She sighs and turns around fully "I should go"

"Madison! Shelby!" I suppress my growl as I turn to see Holly "How are you two doing?"

"Fine" I grab Madison's hand "Just fine"

"I'm sorry to have interrupted" Terri starts walking away "HEY MAM!"

"We aren't interested Holiday World" She frowns and I drag Madison toward Terri "Get out some cash"

"Hey!" Madison stops us by pulling back "That was rude!"

"Are you serious?" I scoff and shake my head when she nods "She wants in your pants!"

"No she doesn't" Madison rips her hand away from me "We all agreed we aren't asking her out anyways! Just relax and give that girl money"

Madison walks away and sigh. I walk over to Terri and start to pull out some cash. That's before I see a guy push her. I run over and push him away. I look and see he's a bit bigger.

"Step away!" He smirks and steps closer "I'm warning you!"

"You're alone" I look to my left to see Holly touching Madison and them both laughing "What are you gonna do?"

Before I can answer I get a punch to the face. I hit the ground and hear a ringing. I feel a weight and get a few more pops before my vision goes black. The last thing I see is Madison walk in with Holly holding hands.

-Time skip-Madison pov-

"That was fun" I walk out with Holly holding the White stick "We should go shopping again"

"Yeah" I see a ambulance fly past and stop "What's going on?

She shrugs and we walk over together. I pick up pace when I see Shelby being lifted up. They put her on a stretcher. I run up to the doctors and keep pace.

"What's going on?" They don't answer and I get pushed away as they haul her away "THAT'S MY FIANCE!" 

"Some fiancé you are" I turn to see Terri from earlier "She got beat up protecting me while you went with the bimbo"

She gets helped onto the other stretcher and loaded up. I watch them both leave and I drop to my knees. What have I done? Shelby is hurt because of me...I failed her.

"Madison?" I stand up and don't look at Holly as I start to walk "You shouldn't drive"

"You shouldn't try taking away someone's happiness" Holly frowns and I sigh "I gotta go try and salvage my life"

I walk to my car and start it up. I pull out and follow the last ambulance. First thing is to get there. Second is to find out her status. Then there's the last step.

But how am I gonna explain all of this to the girls?