Chapter 87

(Dulce's hair and outfit)
3rd person's pov
Everyone is at the court and Julian said you ok mom and Myra sad smiled and said yea just peachy. Manuel said we are glad that you are sober and she said me too let's hope this goes well and they both hold her hands and Daniela smirked at Myra and walked in with Derik and her family and Dulce walked over with Julian and Leticia and Enrique and Bonita said what are you guys doing and Dulce said hey Myra we just wanted to say good luck and we are here for you. Myra smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged Dulce and said thank you same to you and your family and Julio hugged Julian and Manuel and Enrique did the same and Julio hugged Myra  which was surprising and she was surprised too but she still hugged Julio and she said i am so sorry Julio you didn't deserve to get hurt. He smiled and said it's ok I accepted your apology the first time mrs. Ramirez and she smiled and said please call me myra online to feel young and we all laughed and it was stone for everyone to go in and Julian kissed Dulce and said I love you and she said I love you more and walked away and Myra said did I miss something or did I just hear you two said you love each other. Manuel chuckled and Julian smiled and said yes mom me and Dulce are together and she squealed and said look at my two handsome sons already have girlfriends oh I wish you two would stop growing on me and they laughed and they walked inside with her arms linked to them and saw Antonio, Lola, and Grace and they all said hi and gave us hugs and wished Myra good luck.They walked inside the room and everyone stared and Julian kissed his mom on her cheek and said good luck mom and Manuel kissed her cheek too and said we love you and she hugged us and said I love you both everything is gonna be ok. They went to go sit down and Myra sat down next to her lawyer and they all waited for the judge here goes nothing.

Julian's pov
The judge came in and said all rise and we all stand up and she sat down and said you may be seated and we all sat down and she said good morning everyone I am judge Monica (don't worry I made that up) and we all said hi. She said ok mr. Rodriguez you are up first and Carlos got up first and went to the stand and sat down and judge Monica said now raise you right hand please and Carlos raised his hand and judge Monica said now do you wish to tell the truth nothing but the truth today sir and Carlos said yes ma'am (don't judge this is my first time writing a judge script so bare with me please and thank you). His lawyer (her name is gonna be April) said now I understand you and your family moved here from Mexico not too long ago for a drag start correct and Carlos said yes ma'am and she said ok so how did you meet Myra and her family and Carlos said well my wife bonita met her first cause they both work at the hospital together and so she invited Myra and her family over for dinner. April said ok and is it true at this dinner your 2nd child  Daniela told Myra and her kids that you killed her husband correct and he said yes but what does but April cut him off and said no interruptions I'm talking and judge Monica hit her thing on the little desk and said let the man ask the question go ahead Mr. Rodriguez and Carlos said thank you but yes that is true and I did my time for that. My moms lawyer (Ariel) stand up and said but don't you think you deserve a little more time sir and Carlos said what do you mean ma'am and she got out some papers and hand them to the security to give to the judge and judge looked over the papers and said oh dear um Mr. Carlos how many years were you in prison for and he said 20 and judge Monica said well it said you were supposed to do life what happened? Carlos looked at his lawyer and April said ma'am he had another lawyer before me helped him with his behavior and stuff and judge Monica said but you do realize this is still murder no more questions Mr. Rodriguez you may go back to your seat. I sighed and shake my head and judge Monica said Mrs. Ramirez please come up and my mom stand up and looked at me and Manuel and hold her necklace and mouth I love you both and I smiled. Please god help my mom.

(Myra's outfit and hair)