Chapter 18

(Julio's outfit)
Dulce's pov
After Lola and Antonio left to go on a ride, me and Julian went on a ride and I said you ok you look like you have a lot on your mind and he sighed and said it's nothing I don't want to bored you out with my problems. I chuckled and said you will never bored me out tell me I'm here to listen and he smiled and said well
ever since that day I had dinner with your parents what you sister said keeps on replaying in my mind over and over again and I don't want to believe is true. I lay my head on his shoulder and said hey I know this is hard but I will help you figure out the true story on your dad and he smiled and lift my head and kissed me and I kissed back and we start making out and we pulled away. We breathe heavy and lean our heads against each other and Julian smiled and said I really like you Dulce you make me so happy I'm so many ways I can't even explain. I smiled and kissed his nose and he kissed mine and we both laughed. I heard someone screamed WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DULCE GET THE FUCK OUT THAT CAR NOW and I saw it was my brother Julio and Leticia mouthing sorry with a concerned look and I lean back. Why does he care so
fucking much?!

Julio's pov
I got to the cruise and saw Leticia looking so beautiful and she smiled at me and waved me over and I went over to her and said hey you look beautiful princess. She smiled and said you look handsome yourself and I smirked playfully and said well you know and she pushed my shoulder and laughed and I smiled wide. She said this is my friend Pia and Lisa and you remember Diego and I handshake with Diego and said hey to Pia and Lisa. I said would you like to go on a ride and she smiled wide and said of course and I said is that ok Diego and he smiled and said sure bro I trust you and Leti hugged him and said love you and he said love you more be safe and use protection. We laughed and I open the door for her and closed it when she got in and I walked to my side and got In and start the engine and drove off and Leticia said I'm glad you came and I smiled and said me too. She said how you doing and I sighed and said still stressed but being with you makes me happy and gets my mind on you and she blushed and said I'm glad and I hold her hand and kiss it and I said how you doing. She smiled and said I go back to my dads house tomorrow with Diego so I'm excited my dad is like my best friend you would love him and I said I can't wait to meet him and we parked and got out the car and she said seriously how the hell do you find these views. I laughed and said I don't know I guess they just come to me and Leticia said like you did and she got closer to me and I put my hands on her waist and we kissed and she pushes me back while kissing me. I smiled and we pulled away and we said wow while breathing heavy and I see a car parked beside me and I saw it was Dulce and my face got mad cause she was with Julian and they kissed. Leticia said whats wrong and she turned around her eyes got wide and she said no Julio calm down it's ok but I didn't listened and I screamed DULCE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET THE FUCK OUT THE CAR NOW!!! Oh she's in for it I'm going to make sure she stays away from him.