Chapter 37

(Leticia's outfit)
Leticia's pov
After 1st period, I meet up with Dulce since me and her got gym together and I said hey chica and she said hola blue. I link arms with her and said so I need to tell  you something and she said I know you like my brother and I blushed and said omg is it that obvious  and red giggled and said duhhh. We walked inside the girls locker room and I said are you ok with me talking to him if not i totally understand I'll cut him off real quick and she said chica It's ok I am fine with you talking to him besides I couldn't stand his last girl ugh her voice was annoying. I laughed and said for real and she said yes girl i would bang my head so much on the wall to see if I can get her annoying squeaky voice out of my head but nope nothing worked and I take off my clothes except my bra, panties, and socks duhhh lol. I laughed and said I'm glad I don't have annoying voice and red took off her clothes and said same so how's he been doing I actually miss him and I smiled and said he's doing ok he misses you too I think you two need to just sit down and have a convo. She took off her clothes and said yeah I think so too hey had he heard from my dad and I shook my head and said no why what's wrong is everything ok and she sighed and said my mom hasn't heard from him, neither has my sister, or my little bro it's not like him to do something like this. We finish changing and close our lockers and I said hey everything is going to be ok he's gonna call soon and she said I hope so and we walk outside and walk out to meet with our class and I said what's going on with you and Julian. She smiled and said he got out of the hospital yesterday he said he still in pain I might go see him after school I don't know and I smiled and said awwwww you two are so adorable and she smiled and the p.e teacher came out and yelled roll call and we got in our lines. Dulce in the next line on my right so I am happy about that cause that's my homegirl and Diego is 2 steps back from me in my line lol. I feel bad for this teacher cause all 3 of us is going to act up.

(Leticia's gym outfit)

(Dulce's gym outfit)Myra's pov I told my boss that I am going to be a little late for work and I go to this place that no one knows of so I can meet my brother Jacob and Carlos

Myra's pov
I told my boss that I am going to be a little late for work and I go to this place that no one knows of so I can meet my brother Jacob and Carlos. A black car pulls up and it's Jacob and he gets out and walks to the other side and grabs Carlos out the car and I smirked and said hello Carlos miss me. Jacob took off the duct tape and he screamed and I laughed and said oh it hurts huh hmmm that's how i felt when I find out that you killed my husband and I stabbed in him and he gasped and said p please s stop m Myra. I said hmmm I can't hear you speak a little louder and I stabbed him again and he screamed and said y you are gonna pay for this and I smirked and said oooooh I'm so scared and I knocked him down to the ground and kicked him in his hip and stabbed his leg and he screamed. I yelled yeah scream all you want no one can't hear just like no one couldn't hear my husband crying and screaming for help and I stabbed him again and I said do you know what that feels like huh do you no you don't I loved him he was my everything/best friend. He said I I'm sorry Myra I really am and I said yea you should be I should kill you but I'm not cold hearted like you and your other brothers are you took everything I love away from me Carlos but I am not going to let you take away my sons see my son loves your daughter and if I find out that you try anything to tear them apart oh your tongue will be there no more. His eyes got wide and I smirked and said where's his daughter and Jacob said She went home she didn't suspect nothing and I said that's good I'm not trying to go to jail for this fucker it's not worth it not send a message to his son or whoever from unknown and type in this location and tell them to pick him up he's hurt. I bend down and said if you tell the cops or the hospital anything about me or my brother we will make sure you don't get to walk on this earth anymore I will bury you alive and I run the gun across his face and he breathed heavily and said I promise I won't and I said good. I hit him in the head with the gun and i said ok let's go I gotta get to work but first I need to change and Jacob said wait what if they trace our numbers and I said don't be stupid forever Jacob and I slam my door and start the engine and drive away.