Chapter 15

Dulce's pov
After school, I walked out of art class and (glow) Lola yelled red and I turned around and said hey chica and giggles (Francisca) came up and said hola mi mafiiosos (hey my gangsters) and we laughed and linked arms. Giggles said do you need a ride home red I can give you a ride in my sexy car and me and glow laughed and she said what it is sexy and she kissed her car and I said hold on let me see if my brother is on first. I run to him and see some of his friends and I said hola hermano (hey brother and he said hola hermana (hey sister) and I said I'm catching a ride with a friend do you need a ride and he said nah one of my friends older brother is gonna pick us up and I said ok be safe love you see u at home and he said love you too sis see u at home. He gets in the car with his friends and I run back to my friends and giggles said estás lista chica (you ready girl?) and I said claro que sí (hell yea) and They said wooooo let's party and I hopped in the back and giggles start her car and drive away. Giggles said I am so excited that you are coming tonight and Lola smiles and said right you are gonna love it trust me and I smiled and said no puedo esperar (can't wait) and the song hell's playground by ese forties ft lazy blue devil came on and Lola turned it up and we started rapping. We get to my house and glow said we'll be back here to get ready and I smiled and said ok see you chicas and giggles said adiós mi chica and she drove away and I walked up and Julio said parecene agradables (they seem nice). I rolled my eyes and said they are and walked into the house and dad said hola Dulce how was school and I said fine and continue walking upstairs and closed my door and locked it. He is trying way too hard I'll talk when I feel like it.

Carlos (the kids father) pov
I sighed and went back to cleaning my lowrider and Julio said don't worry dad she'll come around and I said yea what month the month of never. He chuckled and said Dulce might be stubborn but she comes around give her some time and I smiled and Her friends come back and Dulce comes running downstairs and a girl that was in the drivers seat said we're back and Dulce said that was quick and Lola said yea we missed you too much. Dulce giggled and said well I want you to meet my brother Julio, this is my dad Carlos, and my little bro Enrique guys this is Lola and Francisca. We said hi and shake their hands and Lola said I thought you had a sister too and Dulce said I do but you guys will probably meet her another time and Francisca said fine by me do you have any snacks a girl is starving and we laughed and I said help yourself and they walked in the house and I yelled your mom will be home soon and Dulce yelled thanks. Julio said are progress and I said progress my ass and I sprayed him with the water hose and Julio smirked and said oh your on cholo and we start spraying each other and Enrique laughed and went back in the house with one of his friends. I'm glad to see my family liking it here.