Chapter 79

(Dulce's hair and outfit)
Dulce's pov
I wake up and groan and press stop on my phone to stop ringing and I sit up and stretched and I hear knocking on my door and I yelled come in. Daniela opens the door and Dana yelled auntie Dulce and I smiled big and said hi My little ladybug and I lift her up and kiss all over her face and she giggles and said I missed you and I said awww I missed you more how you been and she said good I have a lot of friends at school and we learn a lot and we have a class pet. I gasped and said what really what is it and she smiles and said a turtle my favorite and you know what everyone picked and I said what and she said teddy. I smiled and said that is so cute and she said thank you and Daniela said can we talk please and I said go outside with grandma Dana I think she's in the garden and she said ooooh I wanna help and she kissed my cheek and ran out the room and Dani closed the door and sat on my bed and said look I am so so so sorry for what happened Dulce I didn't want Julio to get hurt you know I love my brother. I said but once again he always gotta save you cause you start the drama and i get up and walk into my bathroom and Daniela said I know I know but I wanted to know what Myra did what she did didn't you want to know too and I said if dad didn't wanna talk about it why would you go and force uncle James to do your dirty work? I flushed the toilet and Daniela said first of all it's not dirty and 2nd this put dad Dulce Myra deserves what's coming for her and I slapped her and said go to hell Daniela you don't care about no one but yourself no wonder why Rosa don't want you living with her anymore and i walked out the room and go downstairs. I know it's rude of me to say that but she is irritating me so much like girl just drop it.

Leticia's pov
While me and Julio were sitting outside drinking some coffee and talking to his mom and his cute little niece Dana, Dulce came outside and I said hey chica and Julio said hey little sis and she grumpily said hi and walk towards her mom and me and Julio looked at each other and we shrugged our shoulders. Bonita said Dulce what's wrong and Dulce said your daughter she keeps going on and on about Myra deserves what is coming for her and Bonita stands up and dust herself off and said I mean what Myra did was wrong and she apologized but we all should be able to put this behind us and Dulce said mom you basically letting her give away with this she might as well be Derik's assistant. Me and Bonita said who the hell is Derik and Daniela said my boyfriend who me and Dana are going out of town with and Dulce said have fun i won't miss you at all and Bonita said Dulce hush!! Dulce walks away and I said hey Dulce and she turned around and said yea and I said go take a shower and get dress Lisa wants all the girls and boys to meet for brunch and she nods and said thanks and I smiled and hugged her and walks upstairs with Julio. I hate to see Dulce mad so why not get her out of the house.

(Leticia's hair and outfit)