Chapter 34

Julian's pov
I get home and Manny and Antonio helps me and I groan and said ughhh  I'm in so much pain can't believe that fucker shot me. Antonio said I know bro don't worry karma is a bitch she going to get him back real soon. Manuel said fuck karma someone needs to shoot his ass and I slap the back of his head and said watch your fucking mouth no one is killing nobody ok I don't have time for anybody else to be in jail Antonio you just got out not too long ago I don't need you going back. We get to my room and they lay me on the bed and I sighed and Antonio said you hungry bro and I said I'm starving and Manuel said ok we going to see what we can cook or we might order I don't know and I said fine by me and they left. I turn on my tv and put on teen wolf and start watching and Antonio said you want anything to drink and I said yea water is fine and he said ok coming right up and I chuckled and went back to watching my show. Antonio came back and said here goes your water and I said thanks homie how's your cop brother and Antonio said  Derik is good you know he been working a lot but he's glad I'm home and so is my dad they throwing another dinner for me on Friday you wanna come. I said sure and drink my water and he said I better go help Manuel so he won't burn the house down and I chuckled and my phone ring and I picked it up and saw a text from Dulce and she said hey handsome I heard you was home Manuel told me. I smiled and texted back and said yea it feels good to be back home I'm just in pain still though and she texted back "aww I'm sorry cutie did your doctor prescribe you some medicine" and I said yea they gave me Ibuprofen and some other type of medicine so I'm going to take it after I eat. She said ok I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about my dad he should've never hurt you you didn't deserve that and I said princess it's ok it's not your fault I just wanted to make sure you and Enrique and Daniela and Bonita was safe cause I know you would do the same. She said of course handsome I'm always here no matter what and I smiled and said I'm glad you came in my life I haven't been this happy in a while I swear no one or nothing is gonna break us apart I'm always gonna be here and she said me too. I mean that too I'm going to make sure her dad don't hurt her again she deserves better.

Daniela's pov
Me and Derik get in my car so Jacob or whoever is there won't know it's the police and Derik got where he lives at. While I was driving, Derik said how's Dana and I smiled and said she's good she's with my cousin and he said that's good i wouldn't want her to get hurt and I smiled and said I'll always make sure she is safe she's my babygirl I love her so much she's the reason why I'm still living and he put his hand on my thigh and rubs it and said you are a really good mother Dani I don't know how you are still single. I giggled and said I'm just waiting on the right guy to come into my life I'm not the type of girl to throw myself onto every guy I see you know and he smiles and said it's good to be that way you are different Daniela and that's what I like about you and I smiled and we get on the street where he supposedly lives at. I breathe nervously and parked down the street a little but still close to his house so we won't look suspicious and I said open that thing and he opens it and said woah I didn't know you had a gun and a taser. I smirked and said gotta keep myself safe oh and I have some pepper spray too and he smirked and said hmmmm a lady that had a daughter and is a badass I like it and I giggled and said ok let's go and he said on it. Let's hope this works cause I don't want my dad to die.

Daniela's gun and taser