Chapter 21

(Giggles outfit)
Francisca's pov
I wake up and groan cause the sun blinded my eyes and I stretched and Lola said giggles stop making so much noise and I hit her with the pillow and run to the bathroom. I laughed and finished my business and washed my hands and walked out and Lola hit me with a pillow and ran laughing and I run downstairs and said I'm going to get you and we ran in the kitchen. My mom said good morning gurls and I said good morning mom and Lola said good morning and my dad said good morning and I hugged him and I said what you doing today and he said well I have work today sweetheart and I pout and said awwww I wanted frozen yogurt. He laughed and said giggles you have your own car and Lola said yea but she is lazy and I slapped her arm playfully while I ate and dad chuckled and said I'll try to bring you frozen yogurt after I get off work. I smiled and said gracias papá and he said de nada mija (daughter) and I said what you doing today mom and she said well I am off today and me and Lola's mom actually going to go get our nails done and Lola said we wanna come and I said yea we want our nails and feet done. She giggled and said you girls was going to come anyway and glow (Lola) said no you didn't say that until we said some and we laughed and I washed off my plate and I said I'm finna shower and Lola said not if I beat you and I start running and I get to my bathroom and I start brushing my teeth and so does she. I said so what happened between you and Antonio last night you two looked real cozy and she blushed and said he apologized and I forgave him but I won't trust him cause you know he really hurt me. I said yea I get it and she said than we talked about my miscarriage and he was crying cause he thought he was the cause of it and I said awww and hugged her and she start crying and she said I never stopped loving him Francisca he was always there what am I going to do and I pulled away and grabbed her face and said hey whatever you choose to do I'm always gonna support you we been close ever since we were in diapers and I'm not gonna let any guy get in between us. She smiled and hugged me and said your the best cousin I ever had and I said yea cause our other cousins are dumb and we laughed. I meant everything I said if he makes her happy than I'm happy for her.

Lola's pov
Me, giggles, her mom, and my mom get to the nail shop and I'm looking at the colors with giggles and my phone rings and it's a text message from Antonio and he said good morning Lola how did u sleep. I smiled and text good morning I slept good how did you sleep and we just kept texting he asked me can he take me on a date tonight and I squealed and giggles said what. I show her the text and she said girl you better go I would if I was you and I smiled and said hey mom and she said yes sweetheart and I said Antonio is back in town and I was wondering can me and him hang out. She said where would you two be going and I said to the drive ins and grab some food after and she said well I don't see why not it's just you know how your father feels about him and I sighed and said yeah. She said don't worry I'll talk to him and I said thank you mom and kissed her cheek and I got my feet done now time for my nails. After I got my nails and feet done,me and giggles decided to go to the mall cause Lola wants to help me pick out an outfit for tonight. Giggles said have you talk to Dulce how she doing and I said no but I'm going to call her when we get home that was crazy what her brother did and giggles said right I wonder how Leticia feeling cause you know her and Dulce's brother been hanging out a lot. My eyes got wide and I said are you serious and she laughed and said yea you didn't know and I said nope and giggles said you are late. Wow so much has happened I wonder what else is gonna happen.

 Wow so much has happened I wonder what else is gonna happen

(Lola's outfit)