Chapter 84

(Leticia's hair and outfit)
Leticia's pov
I put on my outfit and shoes made sure everything was looking good and I sprayed some perfume and put on deodorant and grab my phone and purse. My dad yelled honey Julio is here and I said ok dad and I cleaned up my room and bathroom and turn off the lights and closed my door and walked down the stairs. Dad and Julio looked up smiling and I said how do I look and dad hugged me and kissed my forehead and said you look beautiful as always sweetheart and I smiled and said thank you daddy and Julio smiled and said you look gorgeous and I giggled and said you look handsome as always and he smiled and my dad said you two be safe now. Julio said don't worry sir I will have your daughter back at 10 and my dad said 11:00 is fine and I said are you sure dad and he said yes go have fun not too much fun I already have a grandchild on the way and we laughed and I kissed his cheek and said see you later I love you and my dad said I love you too honey see you later and we walked out the door and Julio opens the door and I said gracias my king and he said no problem my queen. We laughed and he closed the door and walk to his side and got in and said you ready to get beat at bowling and I chuckled and said oh we will see about that and he smirked and said yes we will and he pulled off and hold my hand and rolled down the windows enjoying the wind. I can get use to just enjoying the wind in my hair and being with my king.

Julian's pov
Me, Dulce, Enrique, and Manuel get to the bowling alley and Manuel and Enrique whispered you nervous and I nervously chuckled and said me nervous haha no and Enrique said mhmm sure it's ok just don't mess up. I hit the back of his head and Antonio pulls up and parks and said hey wassup with my people and opens the door for Lola and his little sister and I said hey guys and Dulce said wassup and Lola walks over and said look at you home girl you look fabulous and Grace said you really do that shirt is cute and it's my favorite baseball team and Dulce smiles and said I love you already and they giggled and linked arms. Antonio said so did you ask her yet and I said no not yet I'm going to though and he said don't worry I'm sure she gonna say yes and I said I hope. We payed and got out shoes and Julio said guess who's in the house and Diego said hey I was gonna say that and we all laughed and Leticia said wow you look so cute dulce and she smiled and said what is with everyone liking my outfit tonight and I smiled and said cause you are the one that shines the most when you walk in and everyone said awwwww and she blushed and said that was the sweetest thing and she hugged me. I kissed her cheek and said come on let's go see who's better at bowling and she said oh you are so on and Lisa said you two are so cute and Pia said right and I smiled and helped Dulce grab a ball and I grabbed one too and we go sign up for teams.  Let the game begin hehe.

So do you guys think Dulce is gonna say yes or no?