Chapter 86

(Bonita's outfit and hair)
Bonita's pov
I heard my alarm on my phone ringing and I groaned and pressed stop and I rub my eyes and sit up. Carlos faced me and said good morning queen and I smiled and said good morning my king you ready for today and he smiled and said yes I am sweetheart little nervous but I think I'll be ok. I rubbed his cheek and said you are going to be fine honey just know me and the kids are gonna be right there bedside you and he smiled and said I love you so much sweetheart and I smiled and said I love you too baby so much and we kissed. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business and Carlos said I'm going to make my famous breakfast sandwiches and hash browns and make some coffee how does that sound? I smiled and flushed the toilet and kissed him and said that sounds amazing and wash my hands and he said ok honey and walked out the room and I dry my hands and walked out the room and knocked on Enrique's room. I opened the door and said wake up Enrique today is a big day and I open the blinds and he groaned and put his face in the pillow and said yea for you, Daniela, and dad not for me, Julio, or Dulce and I turned him over and said will you please support your father he's been struggling. Enrique scoffed and sat up and stand up and said and we haven't oh yea I forgot it's all about him and he walked into his bathroom and slam the door and I sighed and yelled breakfast is gonna be ready soon and I walked out and closed his door and walked to Julio's room and knock. He yelled come in and I opened the door and said hola mijo how did you sleep and he scratched his head and said ok I guess why are you so happy and I smiled and said today is the big day for your father and Julio rolled his eyes and mumbled lord and got up and went into the bathroom and I shake my head and said breakfast will be ready soon and he said alright thanks. I walked out and go to Dulce's room and knock and she yelled why are you knocking mom just come in and I opened the door and said good morning to you too grumpy and she came out her bathroom and said I just don't understand how you are so happy like what is there to be so happy what cause Julian and Manuel's mom might get some time in prison? I said Dulce she shot your brother and almost tried to kill your uncle how could you still want to be around that family you, Julio, and Enrique and she came closer and said cause unlike you 3 me, Julio, and Enrique don't judge and she bumped my shoulder and walked out the room. This is gonna be a long day.

Daniela's pov
After Me and Derik took a shower and dried off, I rub lotion on my body and put on my bra, panties, and socks  and got started on my hair. Derik said you nervous for today and I sighed and said yea what if they find her innocent and Derik said everything is gonna be fine sweetly I promised just stand up there and stand proud you did all of this for your father you are intelligent baby and I love that about you. I smiled and he kissed me and I kissed back and said you the only one making me happy well of course my princess and my parents makes me happy as well and he smiled and kissed my forehead and put on his suit and I finished my hair and start doing my makeup and I heard a knock on the door and Dana said mommy can I come in. I smiled and said yea honey and she opened the door and said hi mommy, hi Derik and he picked her up and spinner her around and said hi princess you look beautiful as always and she said thank you you look handsome and we both laughed and he kissed her nose and said thank you cutie and he put her down. She giggled and ran to me and She said your hair is so pretty mommy and I said thank you baby and she hugged me and I smiled and continued doing my makeup and I said Rosie said you two are gonna have so much fun today and Dana yelled yayyyyyy I can't wait I'm so excited she said it's a surprise. I smiled and said I love you so much baby you two be safe and Dana said I love you more and We will and I finished my makeup and said what you think and she said per-feet and I giggled and tickled her and kiss all over her face and put on my outfit and shoes and grab my jacket and wallet and Derik said look at my girls you two look stunning and we smiled and he hugged us both and kiss both our foreheads and I smiled and we made sure the room was clean and turn off the lights and walked out the room. Well here goes nothing lord give me some strength and let today be a good day.

 Well here goes nothing lord give me some strength and let today be a good day

(Daniela's hair and outfit)